was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I really think people should just enjoy the moments we get from these girls instead of complaining why they don't bang eachother right in front of the camera. I never saw Kammi this affectionate with another girl. Even with Monica it was more a platonic relationship (even during the maintenance  ;)) So, this is a very unexpected change in her behaviour. And even if it is just a tease to lure new members into the trap of RLC (which I don't believe myself) it looks pretty damn hot from where I'm sitting  ;D

This is how this apartment should be. This is how it can work. And this is how I like it.

Again, enjoy these precious moments. Soon, Kammi will leave us again and I'm afraid this apartment will be as boring as before (even with the lovely Kristy)  :)

Will tonight be the second episode of the RLC produced soap opera entitled "Will They or Won't They"starring Kristy as the seductive temptress and Kamila as the reluctant virgin?With supporting roles by Nora and Kiko as the distractors.Will Kamila give in to the persistant advances of Kristy or will she drive Kristy into the bed of her arch rival Nora.Be sure to tune in tonight to see what happens.

Will tonight be the second episode of the RLC produced soap opera entitled "Will They or Won't They"starring Kristy as the seductive temptress and Kamila as the reluctant virgin?With supporting roles by Nora and Kiko as the distractors.Will Kamila give in to the persistant advances of Kristy or will she drive Kristy into the bed of her arch rival Nora.Be sure to tune in tonight to see what happens.

Lol! Yep, tonight it's Popcorn time again! And I just love soap operas  8)

Last night when Kami and Kristy were looking at Kami's phone while in bed I really believe they were reviewing our responses to their show.If that is true this is really fun.Kami and Kristy if you are reading this just do whatever you are personally comfortable with.We love the two of you,regardless.

Personally,I'm beginning to believe Kami is a virgin who is waiting for the perfect man.If that's true, I praise her for standing by her convictions.

Possibly, but I believe Kami is more comfortable with a Lez friend or her bottle . If anything she may

swing both ways, although we have seen her show no interest in men, even with the choice of movies she watches on her computer . But then, as I have said before as have many others, we are watching a soap

opera designed purely to entertain us and grab more viewership for RLC. She plays the part of a shy, young beauty desired by both men and women, yet surrenders to neither...........what a show !

Kami,if you want to learn more about becoming a psychotherapist I suggest you read either "The Anatomy of Mental Illness" or "The Primal Scream" both written by Arthur Janov.You are a good listener,that's an essential quality for becoming a primal therapist.

i dont care what any body says about kami and kristy i like these girls and i love watching them cuddle and tease.kami always been my favorite and that is never going to change.everyone has their favorite girl/couple on rlc.and i respect that.well kami is my favorite/