was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Kami may be taking pill for her nerves because of what people have done to her on Camcaps.

She just got overheated trying to masturbate but couldn't properly finish

»I'm sorry but the way she's been acting lately, we can't talk about her as the sweet little innocent princess anymore.

Kami may be taking pill for her nerves because of what people have done to her on Camcaps.

»I'm sorry but the way she's been acting lately, we can't talk about her as the sweet little innocent princess anymore.

No, just refer to her as sweet princess!!!

I think that completely depends on your definitions of  "sweet" and "innocent".

You know what I mean, when she came here the first time she was reserved and almost prude now,look at how she's changed.  BTW she stole my heart too but now I look at her in a different way.

Yes sir, a shy reserved young prudish girl, now blossomed into a beautiful young woman

I'm always sweet and innocent until I get into a girls panties ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think that Kamila is shy when it comes to doing the sex act itself on camera,she is only comfortable at this moment to only masturbate under the sheets.

each girl has their own limits to as far they will go,just remember how damn long it took for us to see Nora masturbate,she finally decided to go past her limit. ;D ;D

I think that completely depends on your definitions of  "sweet" and "innocent".