history of the appartment

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

j propose make a listing of all the girls we have see in this special appartment and how many time they have stay here:

*NORA (old tenant of rlc around 2-3 years on rlc included old appartment)

*MIA (about 2-3 days only)

*SOFIEE (one month here)

*LILU (one month here)

*ALISA (two month here)

*JANNET (one month here)

*NIKA (one month here)

*MONICA...in progress

*KAMILA... in progress

let see how many girls we gonna see here in one year...

this appartment was online in around the 20 november 2014

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats sad but think about something has any of the girls ever bring a visitor why is nora is the only one who can get visits.i only saw jannette bring her friend and he wasnt there long.not hating on nora but alot of things aint fair and i think most of them leave because of her.

j propose make a listing of all the girls we have see in this special appartment and how many time they have stay here:

*SOFIEE (one month here)

*LILU (one month here)

*ALISA (two month here)

*JANNET (one month here)

*NIKA (one month here)

*MONICA...in progress

*KAMILA... in progress

I've only been here about a month, so I could be very wrong. But, seeing that list and watching them daily, I think all of these girls except for Nora are dancers, models or actresses and such and are only visiting for the length of time that they are fulfilling contracts. So, although rlc doesn't tell us this, I think they know coming in that they're only going to be here a short time. Nora, on the other hand, may be like managing the apartment and overseeing the girls visits to ensure that no damage is done to the apartment.

What do you think? Does that sound like a possible explanation? It would also explain why the girls are only out of the apartment occasionally to do some temporary work (dancing or modeling) or go shopping. Otherwise, they just stay at home.

That sounds like a very logical assessment of the apartment and the residents.

Nora may have an incentive to get the other girls to tone down their activities. She doesn't want us to like any of the other girls more than her because RLC may make a business decision and replace her with a more popular girl.

The girls are only one short time in the Apartement and, hence, we cannot expect ourselves too much that they realise her sexuality. They are nice women and have in the native country maybe partner or friends. They get to know by Nora on parties people, them about the website give know and do not want to be confronted with it. Alisa was not bashful, however, never has also openly mastubiert . Maybe comes once a girl to whom it makes no difference whether friends watch. Here can change only rlc something, with the girls who are ready to show everything, to disclose also her sexuality.

*SOFIEE (one month here)

*LILU (one month here)

*ALISA (two month here)

*JANNET (one month here)

*NIKA (one month here)

*MONICA...in progress

*KAMILA... in progress

I've only been here about a month, so I could be very wrong. But, seeing that list and watching them daily, I think all of these girls except for Nora are dancers, models or actresses and such and are only visiting for the length of time that they are fulfilling contracts.

Also Nora is a model and actress. In the old flat one saw posters and folders of her appearances.

The girls are only one short time in the Apartement and, hence, we cannot expect ourselves too much that they realise her sexuality. They are nice women and have in the native country maybe partner or friends. They get to know by Nora on parties people, them about the website give know and do not want to be confronted with it. Alisa was not bashful, however, never has also openly mastubiert . Maybe comes once a girl to whom it makes no difference whether friends watch. Here can change only rlc something, with the girls who are ready to show everything, to disclose also her sexuality.

true things, except for alisa, which was still masturbating on camera !!!

I don't

I can't remember seeing Alisa actually masturbate in front of the camera. She was always teasing. Only at the end she played a little with herself and showed her pussy to her boyfriend on the Phone. But I won't call that really masturbating.

Or have I missed something?

Guest bobbyjoe

new update for the listing,j can't update my first post,j don't know why,new politicy from camcamps probably !

*SOFIEE (one month here)

*LILU (one month here)

*ALISA (two month here)

*JANNET (one month here)

*NIKA (one month here)

*MONICA (about 20 days here)

*KAMILA... in progress

I don't

I can't remember seeing Alisa actually masturbate in front of the camera. She was always teasing. Only at the end she played a little with herself and showed her pussy to her boyfriend on the Phone. But I won't call that really masturbating.

Or have I missed something?

yes she did