Leora & Paul (2024) #29

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

100% of the time every fucking time. Paul is a "Dead Man Walking, Sleeping and During Sex".

He is lame.  Once you understand and accept his limitations, empathy and sympathy is the realization.

That, and a bit of jealously for how can such a dweeb stay attached to a pretty lady for 12+ years (and what does that say of Leora?!).

• Sad 3

Good morning Good Night morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

07/09/2024 07/September /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 Troy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/7/2024 at 4:58 AM, Howard said:

He is lame.  Once you understand and accept his limitations, empathy and sympathy is the realization.

That, and a bit of jealously for how can such a dweeb stay attached to a pretty lady for 12+ years (and what does that say of Leora?!).

It actually says a lot more about Leora than some people would like to admit .

As for the jealousy, that's debatable I guess, I have felt more frustration and anger at his lack of sexual drive than jealousy, as you say Leora is a pretty lady, not beautiful but attractive with a nice body, wasting it all on an ingrate like Paul is tantamount to desecration....similar to using a thoroughbred racehorse down a coal mine.

But he is her choice when all is said and done, not surprising when you analyse her other life choices I guess.🦨🐌

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It actually says a lot more about Leora than some people would like to admit .

As for the jealousy, that's debatable I guess, I have felt more frustration and anger at his lack of sexual drive than jealousy, as you say Leora is a pretty lady, not beautiful but attractive with a nice body, wasting it all on an ingrate like Paul is tantamount to desecration....similar to using a thoroughbred racehorse down a coal mine.

But he is her choice when all is said and done, not surprising when you analyse her other life choices I guess.

Bloody hell you have a way with words jimbo wish I had spent more time in school instead of being naughty in the bike shed

• Haha 3