AN ALTERNATE RLC

Perhaps those in Europe or Super computer savvy can help with this. I was looking at some pictures on Google for Tatiana from RLC Montenegro stay. Came across one that was marked with her name and opened it. But I noticed the web site addy on it was REALLIFECAM.TV  So I googled this and it comes up but when I click to open, it takes me to the RLC.COM that we all know. I did also find this YouTube link and went there and the video is NOT of any known RLC apartment that I have seen. The videos are pretty new postings on YT. so was curious if anyone else has seen this yet?

1 hour ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Perhaps those in Europe or Super computer savvy can help with this. I was looking at some pictures on Google for Tatiana from RLC Montenegro stay. Came across one that was marked with her name and opened it. But I noticed the web site addy on it was REALLIFECAM.TV  So I googled this and it comes up but when I click to open, it takes me to the RLC.COM that we all know. I did also find this YouTube link and went there and the video is NOT of any known RLC apartment that I have seen. The videos are pretty new postings on YT. so was curious if anyone else has seen this yet?

It's just a YouTube Channel someone created to what I can make of it. 

I will look further to see if there's an actual link.  Would be nice to get some newer content on Cam Caps.    

Thanks for the post. 

32 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Thanks StnCld I appreciate the help.I may be wrong but dont believe it is previous participants from other sites because the apartments are far nicer then I have seen on those other sites. I will continue digging as well

There was one clip it said Leora playing the piano but it wasn't Leora unless there's another girl out there with the same name.

Well we both know thats a bunch of B/S because in 8 years membership on RLC I have never seen Leora touch a musical instrument. Only device I have ever seen her use makes buzzing noises.

I did some deeper viewing of his videos and it is a collection of mostly VHTV and some other sites gathered over the last year. Have not come across any from RLC as of yet on his page

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Well we both know thats a bunch of B/S because in 8 years membership on RLC I have never seen Leora touch a musical instrument. Only device I have ever seen her use makes buzzing noises.

I did some deeper viewing of his videos and it is a collection of mostly VHTV and some other sites gathered over the last year. Have not come across any from RLC as of yet on his page

I have not found anything either on it. I fully agree with what you're saying.

Yeah the cameras used immediately made me think of VHTV as they are exactly the same equipment but as I don't watch or have any interest in this project, I can't say if it comes from their site or not

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Yeah the cameras used immediately made me think of VHTV as they are exactly the same equipment but as I don't watch or have any interest in this project, I can't say if it comes from their site or not

Most likely it is VHTV since the clock position is identically in the same spot. All they use is a program called Tube Digger or something similar and it will remove the sites name or any possible digital markings. Then they just place their watermarking's in it's place to make it look like it's something they've done for their project they don't physically have.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most likely it is VHTV since the clock position is identically in the same spot. All they use is a program called Tube Digger or something similar and it will remove the sites name or any possible digital markings. Then they just place their watermarking's in it's place to make it look like it's something they've done for their project they don't physically have.

Yeah I come to the same conclusion as you.

• Upvote 2