B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

good morning everyone, from what I've read, now they can change the word slut in all the dictionaries with Maghdela, it doesn't do us Italians and all women any credit, but if she's happy, I'm happy

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

good morning everyone, from what I've read, now they can change the word slut in all the dictionaries with Maghdela, it doesn't do us Italians and all women any credit, but if she's happy, I'm happy

top of the morning to you sergio!  i like your idea for the word slut.  to me, slut now = maghdela!

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

C'est quoi cette manie de Lilith  de semer des chaises dans le couloir pour s'asseoir , elle est déjà trop vieille pour rester debout !!😬😖

C'est une vraie question : qu'est-ce que ça peut te foutre ? C'est pas toi qui fait le ménage non ? Il se passe rien dans ce putain de couloir non ? Ca t'empêche pas de passer, si ? Il se passe quoi dans ta vie pour que tu ressente le besoin de critiquer le fait de laisser une chaise dans un couloir sur un forum lié à un site de cul ? C'est quoi la motivation ? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm not sure where you're getting at with that tbh. Has she a liberated sexuality ? yes. Does she sell her body (at least digitally) for money ? yes. Is she not ashamed by her behavior ? also yes. Would she be proud to be called a slut by someone like you ? I would bet a nice sum of money on that.

So, were you trying to shame her ? To praise her ? Was that a joke that I did not get ? I'm really not following.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I'm not sure where you're getting at with that tbh. Has she a liberated sexuality ? yes. Does she sell her body (at least digitally) for money ? yes. Is she not ashamed by her behavior ? also yes. Would she be proud to be called a slut by someone like you ? I would bet a nice sum of money on that.

So, were you trying to shame her ? To praise her ? Was that a joke that I did not get ? I'm really not following.

He calls every woman in the project like that.

Also, don't type too many words because it is hard for him to understand.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, itohkata said:

This is a real question: what the hell do you care? You're not the one who cleans, right? Nothing's going on in this fucking hallway, right? It's not stopping you from passing, is it? What's going on in your life that makes you feel the need to criticize leaving a chair in a hallway on a forum linked to a sex site? What's the motivation? 

what crawled up your ass?  if someone on this forum doesn't post the words you want them to, you go off like some kind of lunatic!  you post how you want to post and be happy with that, and leave everyone else alone.  freaking lunatic!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I'm not sure where you're getting at with that tbh. Has she a liberated sexuality? yes. Does she sell her body (at least digitally) for money? yes. Is she not ashamed by her behavior? also yes. Would she be proud to be called a slut by someone like you? I would bet a nice sum of money on that.

So, were you trying to shame her? To praise her? Was that a joke that I didn't get? I'm really not following.

good lord, get a fucking life!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1