Suzan & Hector Videos

Guest mctomek

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the fuck video on the site? In the Attachments center? :) i can't find it.

grtz

I don't think there is a video of them fucking yet. The only one in the attachment center is Suzan masturbating in the tub with the showerhead.

I'll have a look on a couple other sites and see if there is one.

grtz

I don't think there is a video of them fucking yet. The only one in the attachment center is Suzan masturbating in the tub with the showerhead.

SC i watched them when they first moved in but it was like some more on here...UNDER THE COVER so i didn't record it Sorry.

grtz

SC i watched them when they first moved in but it was like some more on here...UNDER THE COVER so i didn't record it Sorry.

That was when they first moved in. He didn't last to long.  There a couple  pics in the picture section but have seen no video of it.  They'll likely do it again. Next time there will likely be a recording if anyone catches it.

grtz

Sí, si lo hay, tengo el del primer dia y otros dos que han sido bastante buenos y sin cubrirse, el problema es que por lo que sea no puedo hacerme miembro de camcaps  :(

grtz

That was when they first moved in. He didn't last to long.  There a couple  pics in the picture section but have seen no video of it.  They'll likely do it again. Next time there will likely be a recording if anyone catches it.

they had sex two days ago.

Same file in attachment center

That should keep them happy for a day.  LOL

Certainly a better performance than their first day.

I'm not sure about lasting a day. Members here tend to be a  pretty horny bunch.  :)