Suzan & Hector Videos

Guest mctomek

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Suzan & Hector Bedroom Fuck

Did you see them start out by taking a swing at each other? Kinky.

Never seen them do that one before.  Kinky for sure.

That's one of the first things I had noticed about them after moving in. Suzan likes to wrestle and slap and punch (not too hard) and other type of "rough-housing". She is one of those "tomboy" types of women.

She's not my type. I like them more feminine. But, she has a great body and a nice face when she takes her glasses off and lets her hair hang down. So, I'll happily overlook any of her "flaws".  ;D

I've noticed before that Adriana & Daniel slap each other across the facial cheeks the odd time after a romping session.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Suzan & Hector Bedroom Fuck

Did you see them start out by taking a swing at each other? Kinky.

Never seen them do that one before.  Kinky for sure.

That's one of the first things I had noticed about them after moving in. Suzan likes to wrestle and slap and punch (not too hard) and other type of "rough-housing". She is one of those "tomboy" types of women.

She's not my type. I like them more feminine. But, she has a great body and a nice face when she takes her glasses off and lets her hair hang down. So, I'll happily overlook any of her "flaws".  ;D

I've noticed before that Adriana & Daniel slap each other across the facial cheeks the odd time after a romping session.

Yes. About a month ago or so, I saw Daniel slap Adriana hard on the face when they were making it. She got this very shocked look on her face (like she wasn't expecting it to be that hard, if at all) and then, just like that, her facial expression changed to sheer lust and she started kissing him like crazy and the humping began.

Nice video. Thank you.

I'll tranclate only what they are talking at 3:03

Suzan: Does the watter you drink is rumbling in your stomach?

Hector: Yes

:D :D :D

I'm not sure if "rumbling" is the corect word. That is, when you dring a lot of water and start listen something like waves in your stomach

Nice video. Thank you.

I'll tranclate only what they are talking at 3:03

Suzan: Does the watter you drink is rumbling in your stomach?

Hector: Yes

:D :D :D

I'm not sure if "rumbling" is the corect word. That is, when you dring a lot of water and start listen something like waves in your stomach

lol thank you for the translation. I think the english translation is sloshing? Like the sound water makes when you carry it in a bucket. I think I would have also burst out laughing if in the middle of my love making my partners stomach started sloshing around too.