Suzan & Hector Videos

Guest mctomek

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do.  What's it worth to you.  :lmao:  :lmao:

You should have held out for more. That was one special video, perhaps my favourite RLC one so far. No messing (well lots of mess), real clarity and a fun time for all. Thank you StnCld  :yeahbaby:

You should have held out for more. That was one special video, perhaps my favourite RLC one so far. No messing (well lots of mess), real clarity and a fun time for all. Thank you StnCld  :yeahbaby:

Yes it was special. That's a first for any RLC tenant that I have seen do that.

I am looking for a more detailed video of how that came about as there is more to it than just 1 minute and 32 seconds as the act was already in progress when the capture started. When I find it I'll be sure to share it.

suzan est la plus belle femme de rlc  :)

si on la croise dans la rue, je ne pense pas que l'on se retourne!!! mais lorsqu'elle est nue, cette fille devient exceptionnelle!!! avec de tels seins, suzan me fait tourner la tête!!! et le reste de son corps est parfait également!!! comme on dit ici, cette fille est vraiment "bonne"!!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎06 at 8:38 AM, StnCld316 said:

Suzan Squirts

cela c'est grandiose!!!! comment j'ai pu rater cela!!! vraiment merci à toi pour tous les partages, comme celui-ci, exceptionnels!!!!! (merde j'ai rater ca, merde, merde, MERRRRRRDE!!!)

this is great !!!! how did I miss it !!! really thank you for all shares, like this one, exceptional !!!!! (shit I miss AC, shit, shit, MERRRRRRDE !!!) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just tried it out in VLC and GOM Players and it seems fine for me. What player are you trying to play it on.

Sorry I didn't get back to you, mate. Media Classic Player, and the windows 10 player...not sure what it's called :idk: