Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Flash car, a Toyota Yaris Hybrid worth €30,000 which he bought in September last year...white and black one. 

Seemed a bit bigger then a Yaris as I recall....anyway, a lot of money for someone who needs help paying the (a) rent.

10 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Seemed a bit bigger then a Yaris as I recall....anyway, a lot of money for someone who needs help paying the (a) rent.

I am pretty certain it is/was a Toyota Yaris Hybrid...I think he left a photo if it on his IG. Personally, I don't think they are in debt with the equipment they seem to buy and bring back to the apartment. They own and run their own photography business and of course receive 'bizarrely' and RLC income for doing fuck all. He also sells records too so he must be doing well imo. Plus, the fact Linda can sit around the apartment like a Walrus relaxing on a beach tells me they aren't doing too bad for income with only one person working. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I am pretty certain it is/was a Toyota Yaris Hybrid...I think he left a photo if it on his IG. Personally, I don't think they are in debt with the equipment they seem to buy and bring back to the apartment. They own and run their own photography business and of course receive 'bizarrely' and RLC income for doing fuck all. He also sells records too so he must be doing well imo. Plus, the fact Linda can sit around the apartment like a Walrus relaxing on a beach tells me they aren't doing too bad for income with only one person working. 

Solid, but the question remains, why they need RLC to pay the rent ? Also the post from L, about having financial issues on her social beg to differ. further why you take a risk that protentional customers can see you're wife (and you) naked and can see you fuck (once a month and for 5 minutes) on the internet? 

Joe Trohman Question GIF by Fall Out Boy

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Solid, but the question remains, why they need RLC to pay the rent ? Also the post from L, about having financial issues on her social beg to differ. further why you take a risk that protentional customers can see you're wife (and you) naked and can see you fuck (once a month and for 5 minutes) on the internet? 

I no longer follow Linda so haven't seen any of her IG posts for months. I'm UK but I have noticed since discovering RLC in 2017 that many Europeans are fucked up and continue to be so. Like I said though, I haven't missed them being UM today for over 7 hours now and it's a great pity once the UM is lifted then it will be them two STILL in the project. They are simply not fit for the purpose of what RLC is mostly about and what the audience wants. I've seen more sex and activity in the Big Brother House than this utter shit and it really is time for them to FO. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Why the fuck would you want thousands/millions clearly seeing you depressed/miserable on a daily basis if you could afford a place of your own. Can't like being on cam that much. 

Not only that. Making a cxxt of yourself every time you have sex ( if you can call it that) both of them. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

And yet you keep coming back for more.

Big tits and big ass (positive attributes) always gets my attention but lazy, boring and non sexual women (negative personal traits) piss me off so I am neutral to Linda which means I can still look and talk about her just like other members here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Big tits and big ass (positive attributes) always gets my attention but lazy, boring and non sexual women (negative personal traits) piss me off so I am neutral to Linda which means I can still look and talk about her just like other members here.

That is very well expressed !

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama