B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

12 hours ago, Uisugly2002 said:

she has definitely been sniffly and blowing her nose a lot. But beyond that I haven't noticed much. Haven't seen her with a bucket or anything. To be fair though, I don't follow her that closely. 

Looking at her this afternoon, 14:00 hours, she appears to be feeling much better.

^^^ Wrote this too soon.  She is now in the LR and has nasal congestion.  Chiropractic masseur is also in the LR>

Sara is sick and Karma has her period . Katarina and Vesna brought the guys so they have the responsibility to take care of them ! ( I doubt they will though )

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara is sick and Karma has her period . Katarina and Vesna brought the guys so they have the responsibility to take care of them ! ( I doubt they will though )

It looked like Kat had a pad in last night, so that would stop anything with her - Oh wait, if she was clear nothing would happen anyway!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She has shown thath her period is not a problem