Polina and Egor

No! This can't explain nothing! Because if really she have a infection or surgery on the pussy, she (as any other girlfriend on earth) would pleasure his boyfriend with blowjobs or handjobs !!!

they don't to do that in front of cam.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

Is it just me or is everyone else getting a bit bored?  Although my curiosity certainly keeps me going.

it's normal we start to be bored,polina are here just 1-2 days per week soo nothing to see in this place,

this appartment is just a big joke from rlc,this couple are here just for interim,there is a big difference when you see carina/sabrina are really here for long time and invest the appartment and the project,

polina/egor are here just for the free appartment for some months,not really concern for invest this place for long time,look the living room is very empty,j watch again a little for this week and after j stop,

j prefer watching carina/sabrina,this couple are the most interesting on rlc,just my opinion

Seems the apartment is gone, until next time... right?

Error: The camera is not found when I click on the appartment.

I think they finally put the apartment out of it's misery and shut it down......

Error: The camera is not found when I click on the appartment.

huh. I was listening to a telephone conversation. Opened the topic to write here the news from him. Updated camera and there Error. Probably BuG RLC.

Talk Egor-Polina

- Perhaps Polina come tomorrow or Friday (she asked to buy tasty food sushi or or something)

- But Polina is going this weekend to Grandma on the Black River. Egor dissuade her, saying only recovered, it will freeze again and get sick.

- On May (1-4) travel to the cottage

- Next week Egor takes coin from RLC (still joked that you did will not give money, because you is not here RLC house).