Polina and Egor

I'm starting to lose hope for egor, I see bedding on the sofa.  :'(  for egor.

I don't know if anyone saw this, it seems Polina was wiping a few tears while she was sitting in the kitchen using her laptop.  Wonder what's up with that.  ::)

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

I'm starting to lose hope for egor, I see bedding on the sofa.  :'(  for egor.

I don't know if anyone saw this, it seems Polina was wiping a few tears while she was sitting in the kitchen using her laptop.  Wonder what's up with that.  ::)

it's not a surprise the return on the couch for egor,

j don't see a  future with this couple in this appartment if polina doing no effort with egor

If this is the first time that Polina has lived with another man, it may take a few weeks for her to become completely comfortable with Egor. Some women do that in a day or two and others can take much longer. Each couple is a totally different dynamic from the next. Different combinations of personality types can take very different amounts of time to mesh.

They are affectionate toward each other, but I think Polina may have a self-esteem issue and may not believe that she deserves Egor's affections or she may not yet be comfortable with them. I think they still need to develop more trust and reliance upon each other. They also need to develop more routine.

Guest bobbyjoe

If this is the first time that Polina has lived with another man, it may take a few weeks for her to become completely comfortable with Egor. Some women do that in a day or two and others can take much longer. Each couple is a totally different dynamic from the next. Different combinations of personality types can take very different amounts of time to mesh.

They are affectionate toward each other, but I think Polina may have a self-esteem issue and may not believe that she deserves Egor's affections or she may not yet be comfortable with them. I think they still need to develop more trust and reliance upon each other. They also need to develop more routine.

j agree but if you add the context (cameras),in not some weeks she gonna need  but probably some months,this appartment make me curious too,j don't know why but not for pay for the  moment

Dialogue

Polina came and lay down on the sofa

- So what are you going back to sleep here? (allusively)

- Yes, it would be better, you're still sick. And tomorrow I'm leaving at 7 o'clock, so as not to wake.

(He tomorrow laser tag tournament)

- Well, that tomorrow you will not see me. So we live.

After when she went up to him, they mostly talked about how to spend the holidays (1-9 may). Viewed options with Kayak. Or 3-4 days to leave the cottage to the lake. Still talking about summer vacation. But Egor 3 months do not give leave to produce. Polina in August can not take a vacation, because everything is taken place (there is no one to work).

Well, Polina still sick, through the female line - she said several times.

Next week Polina probably again from Friday to Monday evening will be been absent (goes to Grandma on the Black River)

Pero todavía os creeis que existen mujeres asi? En que siglo vivís?

Polina went home (today it would not). Tomorrow morning she goes to the polyclinic there or extended sick leave or work from Tuesday.

When she comes into the RLC house it is unclear they phoned tomorrow afternoon and decide.

segun entiendo , ellos no estan seguros de que van a quedarse en real life , estan esperando que ha ella le den la baja por larga enfermedad o que se incorpore al trabajo . si le dan la larga enfermedad se quedaran y si no no se sabe , por eso no quieren follar delante de las camaras hasta no tener clara una cosa u otra , ¿ ESTOY EN LO CIERTO ? PREGUNTO

so this afternoon she was sitting in the kitchen crying......since the whole purpose of this house seems to be to inspire speculation I will add to it......this couple was not added to RLC to be a couple, but to be housekeepers for a party house after the interest increased viewership because of the parties at Dasha's house at New Years......

however after signing up for it she did not realize how she would not enjoy being on camera 24/7 instead of only for a night while she had been drinking.......now she wishes she had never gotten involved......