Polina and Egor

Esta chica Polilla es una payasa y una estrecha de mierda! Si yo fuera su novio iba a aguantar no poder follar con ella! el chico siendo tan joven seguro que tendría a un monton de chicas que estarían dispuestas a follar con él incluso delante de las cámaras. Y realmente si mañana duermen juntos en la misma cama es porque vienen amigos suyos y tienen que aparentar que son una pareja normal cuando realmente no valen una mierda como pareja! tienen que dejar el sofá libre por si alguno de los amigos quiere quedarse a dormir, pero ellos no van a hacer absolutamente nada. Lo único que se puede esperar de este apartamento es que los amigos sean alguna pareja de novios reales y puedan follar en el sofá porque ellos no van a hacer nada de nada. Y si es porque ella tiene picores en el coño, no me lo creo, más grandes tienen que ser los picores en las pelotas del novio de no dejar follarse.

Maybe Dasha and Demid ?  ;D

Jejeje, lo dudo porque es una cámara libre y ellos todavía no han follado en el sofá de su apartamento y además ahora incluso ellos han cojido la manía de follar o en la ducha que no hay sonido y tapando lo máximo posible con la cortina o en la cama debajo de la manta, así que poco probable. Me gustaría que fuera otra pareja que no hayamos visto nunca aunque eso es demasiado pedir y soñar...

algunos candidatos ya vistos...some candidates already seen ...

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be very interesting to see where Egor sleeps tonight. 

I noticed there is only one pillow on the bed.  I also wonder if there will be any guests sleeping over tonight.

This apartment certainly is interesting and definitely not because of the sex.  ;D

Polina cleaned up the apartment and put away the bedding that Egor had been using. It also looks like he is no longer living in the living room. I think she moved his clothes into the bedroom.

Maybe she didn't want the new visitors to see him sleeping in a separate room.

Esta chica es muy cutre, sé que está en su casa, pero se podía haber arreglado o vestido un poco para recibir a sus invitados y estar un poco a la altura, no en la ropa con la que duerme que ya tiene que oler...

Guest bobbyjoe

The party is over..... ::) and still no sex.  The mystery continues, what will happen next.  :o

there is no mystery,this girl is just a little baby afraid and don't want doing sex on cameras,

there is a lot of chance she's is virgin,she have the comportment for be like that.

if by miracle she decide try sex on cameras,that will be completly under the blanket for sure,

the unique chance for see something is there is 40 degrees in bedroom and egor let off a big fart for polina remove the blanket,lol,soo is it necessery pay 30 $ every months for waiting maybe this moment? my opinion is no,it's more intelligent for the moment stay with free cameras and when you have good informations for to be sure see something good with pay cameras soo you can try renew but for the moment seriously save your money.

j predict the return of egor on the couch for this night if the guest leave,we will see...

The party is over..... ::) and still no sex.  The mystery continues, what will happen next.  :o

there is no mystery,this girl is just a little baby afraid and don't want doing sex on cameras,

there is a lot of chance she's is virgin,she have the comportment for be like that.

if by miracle she decide try sex on cameras,that will be completly under the blanket for sure,

the unique chance for see something is there is 40 degrees in bedroom and egor let off a big fart for polina remove the blanket,lol,soo is it necessery pay 30 $ every months for waiting maybe this moment? my opinion is no,it's more intelligent for the moment stay with free cameras and when you have good informations for to be sure see something good with pay cameras soo you can try renew but for the moment seriously save your money.

j predict the return of egor on the couch for this night if the guest leave,we will see...

Your funny :)  I also think your right, although there may be hope....  I noticed two pillows are still on the bed.  I think we will have to wait and see.  Although, I won't hold my breath waiting.  ;D