Polina and Egor

this appartment need to be rename"egor appartment",polina is never here.

thanks slava for information,this couple here to october? lol, 6 month contract,j will fall a sleep before the end of this bad story for sure

6 months.  I guess we're in for a boring time with this one.

poor is sick, let him a chance !!! although I understand that the look alone, are not very exciting !! ;) :-\

j give them one month for first step sleeping together,if nothing change after that,j stop watching that shit,we want see a real couple...

I don't think they are under any contract for any length of time.  I have seen a couple of times where a couple has lasted 3 weeks and they were gone and another couple just a little over a month.

I think they can pull the plug anytime they wish.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polina today would on the evening. And tomorrow all day. Maybe there will be something interesting. Egor asked her to take something out bed linen and so on trifles things from the she house.

Very valuably. Please, also with Nora and girls translate. Could clear some misunderstandings. :)

Very valuably. Please, also with Nora and girls translate. Could clear some misunderstandings. :)

I dont have premium for 3 house. But for free access - Nora, Rita and Jenny in Ukraine they watched Ukrainian version of Bach - new season on STB (ukr chanel).

For Polina and Egor.

Polina is mammy-girl. Egor bad one copes with kitchen. It is easy to rinse fat frying pan with water. Polina little scolded him for it, and showed how to properly wash. And many of these moments.

In now they pick a food processor and make a list of products for tomorrow's party. Polina wants to do in Indian style on the pillows in the room.

It`s possible that today will be hot in the bedroom.

Guest bobbyjoe

I dont have premium for 3 house. But for free access - Nora, Rita and Jenny in Ukraine they watched Ukrainian version of Bach - new season on STB (ukr chanel).

For Polina and Egor.

Polina is mammy-girl. Egor bad one copes with kitchen. It is easy to rinse fat frying pan with water. Polina little scolded him for it, and showed how to properly wash. And many of these moments.

In now they pick a food processor and make a list of products for tomorrow's party. Polina wants to do in Indian style on the pillows in the room.

It`s possible that today will be hot in the bedroom.

why you think:"It`s possible that today will be hot in the bedroom" ?

j don't think that one second they start doing something before some weeks or some months,

polina don't want egor touch her pussy with some posts j had read before soo for doing sex,it's not for now,you guys dream too much....ans she's sick too

Guys, she is not a monk. Egor said here today for example - "had to less to clubs party". 

About sex today, not sure. Polina complained that it hurts on women parts. And at the same time like in the week to make an ultrasound until sick leave open.

Now they went for alcohol and food for tomorrow's party. Incidentally Polina asked him, family told about room? Egor said - that lives in a student dormitory ;). Polina said - my family know (about RLC) :o.

Guys, she is not a monk. Egor said here today for example - "had to less to clubs party". 

About sex today, not sure. Polina complained that it hurts on women parts. And at the same time like in the week to make an ultrasound until sick leave open.

Now they went for alcohol and food for tomorrow's party. Incidentally Polina asked him, family told about room? Egor said - that lives in a student dormitory ;). Polina said - my family know (about RLC) :o.

He said that living in a student dormitory.

She said her family know.

I think he lied to family not revealing that he is living with her, polina already said that this family living with him, I think it would be crazy to say that living in a house with cameras 24 hours to internet.

Bueno, hoy se ven muy sonrientes, no sé si ha cambiado algo pero yo al final no me he enterado, eso quiere decir que van a follar o no? y cuando?

je vous confirme que cette fille a des troubles du comportement au vu de ce quelle fait quand elle rempli la baignoire avant son bain a trouver la moindre salete dans l eau pas etonnat qu il ne ce passe rien entre eux !!!!

je vous confirme que cette fille a des troubles du comportement au vu de ce quelle fait quand elle rempli la baignoire avant son bain a trouver la moindre salete dans l eau pas etonnat qu il ne ce passe rien entre eux !!!!

It seems the bath is for washing some clothes.