Polina and Egor

so this afternoon she was sitting in the kitchen crying......since the whole purpose of this house seems to be to inspire speculation I will add to it......this couple was not added to RLC to be a couple, but to be housekeepers for a party house after the interest increased viewership because of the parties at Dasha's house at New Years......

however after signing up for it she did not realize how she would not enjoy being on camera 24/7 instead of only for a night while she had been drinking.......now she wishes she had never gotten involved......

Esto estaba muy claro, para una noche de borrachera todo vale, para vivir es otra cosa...RLC ya no sabe ni hacer un casting decente para elegir a las parejas.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this afternoon she was sitting in the kitchen crying......since the whole purpose of this house seems to be to inspire speculation I will add to it......this couple was not added to RLC to be a couple, but to be housekeepers for a party house after the interest increased viewership because of the parties at Dasha's house at New Years......

however after signing up for it she did not realize how she would not enjoy being on camera 24/7 instead of only for a night while she had been drinking.......now she wishes she had never gotten involved......

I was watching this afternoon and I didn't see her crying.

Polina still sick went to this mther's house yestarday afternoon there, Egor was  alone in the kitchen talking on the phone with Polina, by chance the friend Slavavsla , this careful to translate in what they say?

I have not heard anything, probably just turned off RLC while.

As I remember Egor Tuesdays and Thursdays weekend. Possible Polina tomorrow will come.

I think she has either an infection or injury to her pussy or maybe has had surgery. This would account for her over zealous attention to cleaning morning and night and her very tender and gentle washing and drying of the area,  and this is why they currently sleep separately and Egor is in the no touch zone when it comes to her pussy.

I think she has either an infection or injury to her pussy or maybe has had surgery. This would account for her over zealous attention to cleaning morning and night and her very tender and gentle washing and drying of the area,  and this is why they currently sleep separately and Egor is in the no touch zone when it comes to her pussy.

A Yeast Infection.  LOL

That would explain a lot.

No! This can't explain nothing! Because if really she have a infection or surgery on the pussy, she (as any other girlfriend on earth) would pleasure his boyfriend with blowjobs or handjobs !!!

Esto ya lo dije yo también, si realmente quieres a tu pareja hay mil maneras de disfrutar con ella y hacerla disfrutar, esta no es excusa, que manden a esta pareja ya a tomar por culo de una vez!