New Girl Jenny

I don't agree with claudia either for the fact that a few hours before he came over she spent a decade shaving her crotch so that it was presentable. now if you weren't planning on having sex with him, why did you meticulously shave your bush.

some woman just like to resist so you can take advantage of them. the same way some women ask you to choke them during sex so they feel dominated.

If that's gonna be your plea response at your arraignment then I suggest that you seriously consider getting a new lawyer!!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about she not be willing, Chloe, as they went upstairs and did it again. I am not sure if she was playing with cams either. However, I thought, she looked surprised by his "aggressive" attitude knowing they were in front of a live audience.

get upstairs and did it again ? it wasent only on the couch ?

Two times upstairs.  Very soon after going upstairs (and massaging each other) and after sleeping for a little while (which I read about, but did not witness).  :)

And she looked very willing to me while she massaged him and while she was massaged by him.  ;)

I am not sure about she not be willing, Chloe, as they went upstairs and did it again. I am not sure if she was playing with cams either. However, I thought, she looked surprised by his "aggressive" attitude knowing they were in front of a live audience.

get upstairs and did it again ? it wasent only on the couch ?

Two times upstairs.  Very soon after going upstairs (and massaging each other) and after sleeping for a little while (which I read about, but did not witness).  :)

And she looked very willing to me while she massaged him and while she was massaged by him.  ;)

any video of that other sex then ?

all i can find is the couch one (which is awesome)

Can anybody understand what they are talking about?  Translate it for us?

whatever dude, like you never had sex with a woman that constantly begged you to stop and kept on saying no. then when you stop she asks why did you stop, no..... continue.

i'm sure a lot of people know what i'm talking about. don't be naive.

Can anybody understand what they are talking about?  Translate it for us?

whatever dude, like you never had sex with a woman that constantly begged you to stop and kept on saying no. then when you stop she asks why did you stop, no..... continue.

i'm sure a lot of people know what i'm talking about. don't be naive.

it is an endless debate ... for me, a girl invites you to her, lets embasser and put fingers in her pussy, you warmers and excites you, must know that the guy wanting sex ??? ??? you really think jenny that does not know what she's doing ??? I suppose you are joking!? !!! :-[ :o :o :(

So are we summing it all up that Jenny was completely innocent, leading this man on because she doesn't know what she got herself into, then we're all witness to a rape? Seriously? Seems like the definition of rape as well as the actions and situations of rape are getting increasingly relaxed. Godspeed to the dude on the couch to the court.

She was definitely a willing partner.  At the beginning, on the couch, she was reaching into his pants...maybe she lost her phone and it was texting time...who knows?

It is a shame that nobody has posted pics or vids of the upstairs "action".  She asked him to pull the blanket over them, but before that, there was a nice penetration shot.  Hope somebody has it, and will post.  It may be the only one.

Bonsoir à tous , ce soir Jenny a envie d' une Rita elle a besoin de se faire massé par Rita elle est chaud maintenent ... :-[

I don't think we'll ever see that. Whoever messed up Rita's head about nudity on cam (back around April 17th I think) has pretty much ruined it for us. Rita has been showing less and less since then. Practically the only time you can see her from any position other than showing her back and rump is when she takes a shower. I'm waiting to see when she stops that too and only gives us the "always keep your back to the camera" routine that we used to get from the previous tenants.

We've gone from her being brave enough to go downstairs to the living room and kitchen in nothing but a thong bottom to practically a clone of Nica, Kami, Monica etc. Somebody said something to her that night or the next day to cause this change in behavior.

Well, at least I can still see her beautiful face and clothed body so I guess I shouldn't complain.  :( I just miss seeing more. I got spoiled watching her get braver and braver before that night.