does anybody know why nora put the sofa like that?

Canito, te repites más que el chorizo tio y repites cosas que dicen los demás muchísimo! Además de que haces preguntas un poco raras y sin sentido! Sabes que te aprecio companero!  ;) Pero que coño importa que Nora haya movido el sofá? Que coño importa Nora? En definitiva, que coño importa este apartamento?

Judging from the posts on this thread, Nora must be the most magnetic woman at RLC. Not only do the Nora lovers post here (defensively, on occasion), but also the Nora haters, who watch her every move and post negative comments about her incessantly. It's as if the Nora haters simply don't realize that there are other apartments they can investigate. They don't understand the expression "Just don't click."

As for Nora's visitors, these girls are just temporary, and not worthy of one's long-term entrancement. This apartment seems to attract men who only can handle one-night stands.

i think dermid does to because dasha used to masturbate and i guess he read the post and told her to stop that why she hasnt done it in awhile.i know this thread is about nora but just wanted to answer euromike question.

i think dermid does to because dasha used to masturbate and i guess he read the post and told her to stop that why she hasnt done it in awhile.i know this thread is about nora but just wanted to answer euromike question.

No lo sé exactamente y tampoco lo recuerdo muy bien en el caso de Demid, seguramente también lean camcaps aunque no estoy seguro porque este chico lo único que hace en su ordenador portatil es ver películas pero quiero poder recordar que la discusión sobre esto fué porque Demid encontró el preservativo que puso Dasha a la banana en la basura y tuvieron una fuerte discusión, incluso Dasha llorando mucho, pero es que encima ella dejó la banana muchos dias encima de la mesa de la habitación hasta que acabó pudriendose, seguramente para disimular delante de Demid lo que hizo con la banana.