B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

7 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t get the hate Karma gets from a few people 🤷‍♂️…the girl fucks, bates and is not bad looking. Meanwhile you have a total waste of space, Kat the spread legs frog, who is a total joke and well over due to get the fuck out 🙄

Exactly....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rainman13 said:

There's a long list of residents who should finally leave, and Karma has worked her way up with her sloth.

You have some dislike for her inside you.

She's been 'delivering' multiple times the past 96 hours.  She's becoming money in the bank for RLC.  If she leaves, it would be her decision.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

There's a long list of residents who should finally leave, and Karma has worked her way up with her sloth.

She worked her way up as one of the greatest. She started with Sara, that didn’t last but it was fun, then she had some random guy…kept it real in the meantime, bating and stuff. Just because she likes a guy you don’t like, that’s not a reason for her to leave 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t get the hate Karma gets from a few people 🤷‍♂️…the girl fucks, bates and is not bad looking. Meanwhile you have a total waste of space, Kat the spread legs frog, who is a total joke and well over due to get the fuck out 🙄

I don’t mind Karma, I have just developed a strong dislike of Tantra, and she did bring him here, so I have lost some respect for her.  But there is definitely something wrong with him, some wiring fucked up in his head. LOL. Maybe his mom molested him. 🤔 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t mind Karma, I have just developed a strong dislike of Tantra, and she did bring him here, so I have lost some respect for her.  But there is definitely something wrong with him, some wiring fucked up in his head. LOL. Maybe his mom molested him. 🤔 

Unfortunately the only way we will get rid of tantra is when Karma leaves the project. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Maybe, I don’t know…I don’t watch her when they are together lol…actually I don’t even watch her when she bates, that shit takes way too long, but I think if anyone is to fuck off, Kat should be the first to go

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Unfortunately the only way we will get rid of tantra is when Karma leaves the project. 

Yeah, I was going to add that, if that’s what it would take, especially now that he seems to have moved in with all his belongings. I assume that’s all he owns. LOL, I think he has a car, I assume he lives in it. 😅 

Edit: correction. Used to live in his car. 🤣

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Yeah, I was going to add that, if that’s what it would take, especially now that he seems to have moved in with all his belongings. I assume that’s all he owns. LOL, I think he has a car, I assume he lives in it. 😅 

Yeah, I was wonder when this guy was leaving? he's here all the time,or part of the show??

• Upvote 1