Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

What sweet cheeks you have Sweet Rita

Perfect for me to slide this dick through  ::) ::) :P

Nobody ever talks about missing this girl,remember her?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Sofie another beautiful girl.

Well ladies and gents, it looks like another boring night in the Nora, Rita, & Jenny household!  What a waste of time and money I have spent wanting to see something exciting!!

I would recommend taking a break from watching RLC for a day or two because you will go crazy waiting for any action to take place,RLC has it's highs and lows,ups and downs,highs with Kamila monica and Alisa,Lows with Jannet,Jenny and that girl who used to hide underneath the sheets just to be on her cellphone, that girl was so damn boring I can't even remember her name,can somebody help me out please and remind me,anyway LongDong if you follow RLC day in day out it will drive you crazy.

• Upvote 1

Lilu is also a beautiful girl. (I don't have pic of her right now to put in my post)

I think that Nora since these 2 new girls came to the apartment is kind of competing with the other too to look the most sexy, while the other 2 girls were in the kitchen Nora was eating something and then went to the kitchen wearing this white thong with 3 strips... she said something to them then laughed and looked back at her thong and did just adjustments to it, they where clearly talking about it...

She seems to want to be more sexy... before when she was living with Kiko alone with him in the previous apartment she was not using thongs that much at least not as a daily in the livingroom...

Maybe I am wrong.. I think she also has the same thong with 3 strips in black as well...

here are the pics : :-D

(Image No Longer Available)

Nora came home about 6:30 AM Spain time really drunk ... she could walk fairly good but standing was a challenge and she had the munchies .

Yeah she wasn't feeling in pain when she got home and that zucchini she cut up didn't stand a chance!  She was looking pretty good in that party hat tho!

Nora came home about 6:30 AM Spain time really drunk ... she could walk fairly good but standing was a challenge and she had the munchies .

Yeah she wasn't feeling in pain when she got home and that zucchini she cut up didn't stand a chance!  She was looking pretty good in that party hat tho!

Dang!  She could have put that Zucchini to some good use in the bed room.

Dang!  She could have put that Zucchini to some good use in the bed room.

Zuchchini is an interesting choice for a hangover remedy, other than the use you're thinking of.  :)

It looks like that hat band says I heart Barcelona. Something going on there this week?