Maya masturbating

fuscu

Is that a first for her? I believe it is. Congrats to anyone that watched it.

I have seen her do it once before but it was under the covers when she was getting ready for an afternoon nap in the living room. Likely close to a year ago when that happened.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see they now have audio in the kitchen cam.

You saw that! Wow! You're pretty super yourself!

(We little Squirrels have to hear sound to know it's there!  ;D )

(And how did you see inside the camera?  ;D ;D )

I guess I worded that one wrong. Must be having an off day.  LOL

Couldn't resist. Audio might be useful, at least to our Russian speakers.

However, I sincerely doubt we'll ever hear loud arguments or fights between them. Other than her "cosplay" period, Maya simply doesn't do drama like Isabel & Leora & Alma did.

That's a good thing. I'd marry a woman like her.

Maya's cats are another thing altogether, and certainly rate top billing at RLC now days...

I see they now have audio in the kitchen cam.

You saw that! Wow! You're pretty super yourself!

(We little Squirrels have to hear sound to know it's there!  ;D )

(And how did you see inside the camera?  ;D ;D )

I guess I worded that one wrong. Must be having an off day.  LOL

Ahh my little furry friend, you scampered to quickly to get that nut, but in fact you can see that they have audio, by the pic of a speaker beside the room selection....lol

I usually sit by and lurk and enjoy all the drama that unfolds here on CC but every now and then pipe in.

just havin fun  :o

I was watching Maya and Stepan in the kitchen grinding some food, when a piece fell on the floor and Maya very quickly picked it up and put it directly into the meat grinder without rinsing it off. Yuck!

Es de la vieja escuela, si pasan menos de 3 segundos en el suelo no pasa nada, yo me imagino que usted como practicamente todos nos habremos comido cosas peores...

I was watching Maya and Stepan in the kitchen grinding some food, when a piece fell on the floor and Maya very quickly picked it up and put it directly into the meat grinder without rinsing it off. Yuck!

Don't worry. Cat fur is low in calories! And it's a great source of fiber!

What the hell is Maya doing in the kitchen now? She's got some sort of project hat she's working on, that has some stuff that looks like white fur and she's clipping and glueing it to a backing. Now she took it out onto the balcony to dry. It almost looked like she was making a Santa Claus beard.