Just got banned by RLC

Just find out that my account is banned by RLC. So, they are still monitoring this forum. Must be the pictures I uploaded today. There can be no other reason. Sad but true.

Well, they just lost a passionate member who had some critique (like most of us) but was enjoying the ride.

But a company who treats his members like this, is not worth my money. I mostly enjoyed the discussions with you all, here on CC. But, all good things come to an end.

Keep up the faith and so long guys! 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jabberwocky

Join the club....I got banned many times in the past........so I just stick to free cams, if I can be bothered....

Just find out that my account is banned by RLC. So, they are still monitoring this forum. Must be the pictures I uploaded today. There can be no other reason. Sad but true.

Well, they just lost a passionate member who had some critique (like most of us) but was enjoying the ride.

But a company who treats his members like this, is not worth my money. I mostly enjoyed the discussions with you all, here on CC. But, all good things come to an end.

A mi me pasó lo mismo sin tener ninguna marca de agua en las fotos, infiltrados en camcaps son unos hijos de puta que lo único que van a conseguir de esta manera es perder todavía más suscriptores!

Para American_Me, lo único que hacen es congelarte las cámaras y cuando vuelves a refrescar la página te pide usuario y contraseña, cuando la pones y le das al intro, te pone que no te deja acceder porque tu cuenta ha sido baneada. Mal negocio para RLC. Yo en cuanto pueda publicaré todo lo que tengo que es mucho...ahora que no pago, además de material personal de más de un inquilino. Les van a joder a RLC.

Thanks Kooloos, I am still alittle confused on it but I will play it by ear. I keep seeing this thing on RLC that says cam 2 cannot record that shows up across the screen was wondering what that was or of thta mean I was banned or something.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

You shouldn't use this host for pictures, that's the way to get banned

It wasn't the image host that got him banned, it was this post:

Quote from: Zwavelaar on April 18, 2015, 09:55:41 AM

Yes untill now RLC managed to fuck up an awesome concept. Well, there are whispers that next month a similar site wil be launched. Let's hope that this will change something.

I'm sorry to his this Zwavelaar, you will still be around CC right?  Did they say how long you were banned for?  That's really sad that RLC banned you because you posted a few pictures!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Underneath this quote box you can click attachments and other options and post your content there. I have been on this thread for 18 months and everything that's posted in the attachment center is still there and nothing has ever been removed or taken down unless the user removes it themselves.

Now I don't know if any RLC member has been banned for posting content in the attachment center or not. One of them would have to answer for that. If they have then someone has a paid CC account that belongs to RLC and if no one has gotten banned then they can only see the Third Party content that gets posted.

I have noticed in the members section that shows the list of all members at CC a lot of them had been there for awhile but they never ever posted anything. Just a lot of dormant accounts.

It would be nice to know if any paid members of CC that put content in the attachment center have ever had their RLC account suspended for posting there. (Not counting Third Party Sites on that).

Yes untill now RLC managed to fuck up an awesome concept. Well, there are whispers that next month a similar site wil be launched. Let's hope that this will change something.

It might be one of your sarcastic jokes, my venomous friend  :D But thinking about it, it makes no sense that the pictures are still up. If they banned me because of the pictures they would have removed them, right?

So, I'm really confused now. But I can't imagine that a company like RLC is banning people because they write certain things on a forum.

Ah well, more reason to spent my money and my time on other things.

I'm sorry to his this Zwavelaar, you will still be around CC right?  Did they say how long you were banned for?  That's really sad that RLC banned you because you posted a few pictures!

No, they actually didn't say anything. They only block your account. So, if you log in, you get the message: 'Access is restricted. This account is banned.' And that's it. Thanks for all the money you paid us and now bugger off  :D

And yes, I will still check this forum now and then. But not as active as before. I'm done with everything that has to do with RLC right now.

But I enjoy you guys too much, so I will stick around for a while  ;) 

It might be one of your sarcastic jokes, my venomous friend  :D But thinking about it, it makes no sense that the pictures are still up. If they banned me because of the pictures they would have removed them, right?

So, I'm really confused now. But I can't imagine that a company like RLC is banning people because they write certain things on a forum.

Ah well, more reason to spent my money and my time on other things.

No, they actually didn't say anything. They only block your account. So, if you log in, you get the message: 'Access is restricted. This account is banned.' And that's it. Thanks for all the money you paid us and now bugger off  :D

And yes, I will still check this forum now and then. But not as active as before. I'm done with everything that has to do with RLC right now.

But I enjoy you guys too much, so I will stick around for a while  ;)

We enjoy you to, so stop in from time to time and say hi to us!  It would be nice to know exactly what you got banned for, don't you think?  If it's what that snake in the grass said, then that is pathetic!

The thing is, how could they link either the pictures or what you wrote to your RLC account?  There s nothing identifying you in them here. Unless you choose the same username, but I doubt you would have done that.

There's something very suspicious about this I feel.