jenny a smoker

Think they're Rothmans, One of the biggest brands in England

Hopefully they are cheaper there.  In Canada a package of Rothmans cost $13 for a pack of 25.

That's why I smoke the Rez Rockets. Get a bag of 200 cigarettes for $10.

In June it'll be 8 years that I threw that disgusting habit in the trash. It's the best thing I ever did for myself.

I should be doing the same. You would think after I spent five days in the Hospital without them why I would smoke again returning home.  I think it's just out of boredom.  I can go anywhere else and I never take them with me just smoke them at home.

Have to buy a couple bags of mints as a substitute to smoking.    I tried those e-cigs and they were just plain useless for trying to quit.

In June it'll be 8 years that I threw that disgusting habit in the trash. It's the best thing I ever did for myself.

I should be doing the same. You would think after I spent five days in the Hospital without them why I would smoke again returning home.  I think it's just out of boredom.  I can go anywhere else and I never take them with me just smoke them at home.

Have to buy a couple bags of mints as a substitute to smoking.    I tried those e-cigs and they were just plain useless for trying to quit.

I quit in January 2007... after 40+ years.  Hardest thing I've ever done... and, maybe, the smartest thing.  To this day, I still get urges for a cigarette or pat my shirt pocket to see if they're there.

When you're ready to quit, StnCld... you'll quit. 

Hopefully they are cheaper there.  In Canada a package of Rothmans cost $13 for a pack of 25.

Cheap! You've got to be kidding, Fortunately I don't smoke but my girlfriend does, so does my brother and my sister's husband smokes Rothmans, They are around the £9.50 mark in London for 20 cigs, £9.50 X $1.84 = $17.48CAD for a 20 pack.

Most of that is tax that goes to the government, Twice a year I travel down to the Canaries Islands (Group of islands of the African Coast governed by Spain so it's part of the EU but fantastic weather in Jan/Dec) The exact same package of cigarettes cost £2.20, So you can see how much the government make on every packet,

As you can get a return flight for under £100 a lot of people would do a 1 day return flight and just load up with cigs. The government caught on and now limit you to a max 800 cigs on the return flight.

Cheap! You've got to be kidding, Fortunately I don't smoke but my girlfriend does, so does my brother and my sister's husband smokes Rothmans, They are around the £9.50 mark in London for 20 cigs, £9.50 X $1.84 = $17.48CAD for a 20 pack.

Most of that is tax that goes to the government, Twice a year I travel down to the Canaries Islands (Group of islands of the African Coast governed by Spain so it's part of the EU but fantastic weather in Jan/Dec) The exact same package of cigarettes cost £2.20, So you can see how much the government make on every packet,

As you can get a return flight for under £100 a lot of people would do a 1 day return flight and just load up with cigs. The government caught on and now limit you to a max 800 cigs on the return flight.

Those $10 bag of cheap smokes I buy, people drive there and buy them up by the case then take them to a City like Toronto and sell each bag for $40 - $50 a bag.  I know one guy personally that does it and he has so much money from this he doesn't know what to do with. Funny part is it's all tax free income and doesn't have to declare any of it as income, it's all a cash business nothing to trace.. They now have a deal on if you buy 10 bags you get the 11th bag free.

I once asked a hot girl if she smoked after sex... she looked between her legs and answered NO...  ;D

I used to only smoke after sex... but 40 a day started to affect my health, so I stopped...... having sex...  ;D

think rita has stopped,

noticed Jenny trying to convince rita to go out and smoke with her just now and rita refused.

wonder if jenny has been smoking long or if its a new thing, how old is she?