A ghost in the apartment?

4am in the apartment and all is quiet.. I can hear the clock ticking.. Suddenly I thought I saw movement, but both are sleeping? hmm? I've got it- Leora is so sexy, that even the ghosts wanna see!  If the do, I completely understand- she's hot :P

4am in the apartment and all is quiet.. I can hear the clock ticking.. Suddenly I thought I saw movement, but both are sleeping? hmm? I've got it- Leora is so sexy, that even the ghosts wanna see!  If the do, I completely understand- she's hot :P

Actually that was me and squirrel you caught a glimpse of. We found another way in after Paul boarded up all of our entry points. Let's just keep this aamongst ourselves camcapers.  ;)

If that fucking dog narcs me out again it will be curtains for him.

Actually that was me and squirrel you caught a glimpse of. We found another way in after Paul boarded up all of our entry points. Let's just keep this aamongst ourselves camcapers.  ;)

Scooter is a she.

Don't tell him that you might just make him rabbid.

Scooter is a she.

Scooter is a she.

And her name is Eva

I've seen that in a few apartments, and it's not the dots.

It looks like an earlier image that has been recorded over, or possibly the camera streams are getting mixed up and showing other apartments or different times overlapping.

I've seen that in a few apartments, and it's not the dots.

It looks like an earlier image that has been recorded over, or possibly the camera streams are getting mixed up and showing other apartments or different times overlapping.

Es el fantasma del amante de Leora que persigue a Paul por ser tan malo follando con una diosa como Leora.