Alot of maintenance in this flat

Does anybody know what do they do during the maintenance?

It's the girls who ask RLC to put the appartment under maintenance when they want to masturbate or have sex.  ;D

>:( >:(Si esto es cierto ahora entiendo la famosa noche de camaras apagadas con Monica y Kamila y de ser asi no me negaran de que esto es una estafa para todos los abonados.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>:( >:( >:( 02:15 horas de mantenimiento.Es una estafa o no?Todos deberiamos de exigir a estos ESTAFADORES la devolucion del abono cada vez que esto ocurre, porque en el tiempo que lleva este apartamento-estafa perdi la cuenta de las veces que estuvo como hoy.

"Under maintenance" again..

Wonder why that is? Will we see Rita leave? She did set her room straight before the cams went off. Haven´t seen her pack though..

Wouldn´t be a loss if Rita or Jenny left. Well Jenny could stay, her smile is one of the most beautiful smiles i´ve seen. :)

I will prefer Rita stay though, I really like her...

Same here. Right now Rita is the main reason I'm staying. If she leaves and they don't get some new girls who actually show something, I don't know if there is any reason to stay.  :-\

"Under maintenance" again..

Wonder why that is? Will we see Rita leave? She did set her room straight before the cams went off. Haven´t seen her pack though..

Wouldn´t be a loss if Rita or Jenny left. Well Jenny could stay, her smile is one of the most beautiful smiles i´ve seen. :)

I will prefer Rita stay though, I really like her...

Same here. Right now Rita is the main reason I'm staying. If she leaves and they don't get some new girls who actually show something, I don't know if there is any reason to stay.  :-\

because you think there is any reason to watch this appartment since monica and kamila have left ?

As much as this apartment is under maintenance, every subscriber should get at least 2 months free viewing of RLC...this is pathetic!!!

Not for me. This appartment can stay under maintenance for the next 2 months I don't care  ;D .