Alot of maintenance in this flat

since leaving there a few nights, rita and nora does hardly speak. I noticed that their relationship was cold yesterday !! and next day service !! the bedroom rita may be empty for the return of cameras !!!! ???

Es verdad, tiene pinta de que algo grave a ocurrido entre Rita y Nora y RLC ha tomado la decisión de que una de ellas abandone el proyecto, ojala sea Nora, todo cambiaría en este apartamento y para bien.

Please clarify why you think RLC made a decision to get rid of one of them. Did you read any correspondence or hear any telephone conversations that stated that or are you just guessing? Thanks.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour à tous, malheureusement ici Nora est la chef de l'appartement est toute personne qui lui fait de l'ombre elle s'en debarasse automatiquement c'est pourquoi que je pence Rita est la prochaine sur la liste a se faite viré.je voulais juste dire ne par pas Rita plz.

Le mieu pour RLC est de mêtre Nora seul dans um appartement avec son kiko ponto final.

Est faire revevir kamila pour etre avec Rita se serrai top.

Lá jalousie est um vilain Defaut,encore une fois ne part pas Rita merci.

since leaving there a few nights, rita and nora does hardly speak. I noticed that their relationship was cold yesterday !! and next day service !! the bedroom rita may be empty for the return of cameras !!!! ???

Es verdad, tiene pinta de que algo grave a ocurrido entre Rita y Nora y RLC ha tomado la decisión de que una de ellas abandone el proyecto, ojala sea Nora, todo cambiaría en este apartamento y para bien.

Please clarify why you think RLC made a decision to get rid of one of them. Did you read any correspondence or hear any telephone conversations that stated that or are you just guessing? Thanks.

This is why I always say, speaking without having facts is like speaking out of your ass. Firstly, Rita has a two month visa so she'll be staying for another month. Jenny will be the one leaving in the next week.

Second, Nora and Rita have no issues with each other. Two days ago they had a fun conversation when Nora came home and the girls were at the dining table. And finally, maintenance is not only when a tenant moves out.

This is why I always say, speaking without having facts is like speaking out of your ass. Firstly, Rita has a two month visa so she'll be staying for another month. Jenny will be the one leaving in the next week.

Second, Nora and Rita have no issues with each other. Two days ago they had a fun conversation when Nora came home and the girls were at the dining table. And finally, maintenance is not only when a tenant moves out.

That's great about Rita. Thanks Snaky. I sure hope nothing causes that to change. Rita's the only thing right now that is helping me deal with the loss of Kami.  ;D

Whatever Snaky, there is tension out the ass between Nora and Rita!  I wish Rita and Jenny were leaving at the same time.  I'm ready for two more girls to disappoint us for a month!!

Although I'm not a paying member anymore, the way RLC is treating this apartment (and with that, Kammi's legacy) annoys the hell outta me. Why? Because I know this can work. This apartment can be the best of all time on RLC. If...RLC is willing to make some changes.

Just begin with a clean slate. Replace all three of them and search for three new girls who are:

- not too camera shy;

- good at socializing;

- have the same interest or background;

- or they are friends allready and know eachother.

No 'supervision' from an elder tenant and certainly no couples. Just three girls. Remember, we only have them for a short periode of time. Let's see how this works out.

But as long as RLC is dumping new girls randomly in this house, we will mostly be disappointend. There is no love from RLC for this apartment, only the insatiable hunger for more money. And that's a real shame.

Someone mentioned the amount of money RLC is making with this website. And although it seems a lot, I'm not impressed. I mean, this project is quite unique and with more effort and love towards the customers, RLC can easily double this amount. But probably they think it's enough to ignore the complaints.

And I know posting this on a forum won't change a thing. But it's nice to get it off your chest  :D

Well, let's hope that the new girls surprise us. And you never know...maybe RLC listened to us and we will see a familiar face  ;)

Although I'm not a paying member anymore, the way RLC is treating this apartment (and with that, Kammi's legacy) annoys the hell outta me. Why? Because I know this can work. This apartment can be the best of all time on RLC. If...RLC is willing to make some changes.

Just begin with a clean slate. Replace all three of them and search for three new girls who are:

- not too camera shy;

- good at socializing;

No 'supervision' from an elder tenant and certainly no couples. Just three girls. Remember, we only have them for a short periode of time. Let's see how this works out.

But as long as RLC is dumping new girls randomly in this house, we will mostly be disappointend. There is no love from RLC for this apartment, only the insatiable hunger for more money. And that's a real shame.

Someone mentioned the amount of money RLC is making with this website. And although it seems a lot, I'm not impressed. I mean, this project is quite unique and with more effort and love towards the customers, RLC can easily double this amount. But probably they think it's enough to ignore the complaints.

And I know posting this on a forum won't change a thing. But it's nice to get it off your chest  :D

Well, let's hope that the new girls surprise us. And you never know...maybe RLC listened to us and we will see a familiar face  ;)

Very well said, you hit the nail on the head!  I like the way you think and read into what the problem is!  It is apparent to me that RLC doesn't give a damn about you or me and are just a bunch of greedy people who laugh at all of us paying members that put up with their BS.  I support your comments and feel that they make a great point!  However, I don't see them changing a damn thing in the future and I will end up in the same boat you are in very soon.  I will miss things about RLC when my current membership is up as I will not renew for any more time.  If we the people that pay them stuck together and cancelled our subscriptions, maybe there would be a change, by hitting them in the pocket book where it hurts would be the only way to get their attention!

Not trying to stir anything up, but I am curious how you know Rita has a 2 month visa... which I am happy about if true.  I've heard little about Rita's personal life prior to joining RLC (other than a short fkfk post on April 3) and find her interesting based on that, her effort to learn Spanish... and the fact that she likes to walk around in only a thong.    :)

Guest Ange_Gardien

- not too camera shy;

- good at socializing;

Very well said, you hit the nail on the head!  I like the way you think and read into what the problem is!  It is apparent to me that RLC doesn't give a damn about you or me and are just a bunch of greedy people who laugh at all of us paying members that put up with their BS.  I support your comments and feel that they make a great point!  However, I don't see them changing a damn thing in the future and I will end up in the same boat you are in very soon.  I will miss things about RLC when my current membership is up as I will not renew for any more time.  If we the people that pay them stuck together and cancelled our subscriptions, maybe there would be a change, by hitting them in the pocket book where it hurts would be the only way to get their attention!

I completely agree with you. I hope RLC will understand.

I feel that the message has passed.

Maybe I'm wrong, and if the maintenance yesterday was a tune with Nora and 2 girls, because right after, Nora was completely disfigured.

I hope the forecasts of revenue for the month of May for RLC looks evil, and certainly it will make the effort to listen to its customers.

Not trying to stir anything up, but I am curious how you know Rita has a 2 month visa... which I am happy about if true.  I've heard little about Rita's personal life prior to joining RLC (other than a short fkfk post on April 3) and find her interesting based on that, her effort to learn Spanish... and the fact that she likes to walk around in only a thong.    :)

Because I speak Russian, and I listen to their conversations when I catch them, not just look at tits and ass.

Si de tanto hacemos especulaciones...me puedes decir cómo sabes que Rita tiene una visa para dos meses? Me imagino que es otra invención de las suyas...y espero que sea así, porque esta chica parecía que iba a dar juego pero ya aburre hasta a los muertos. Espero que Rita y Jenny se vayan de la manita ya de una vez y dejen paso, junto con Nora si pudiera ser, a otras inquilinas que se muestren como son realmente en sus vidas y den un poco de emoción a esta casa, que falta le hace a RLC!