Alot of maintenance in this flat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there is another possibility. Earlier (maybe 30 mins before maintenance) Jenny was taking a shower and washed her hair. After applying schampoo she started fiddling with something on the bottom of the bathtub. She looked up and had the expression of (oh no, no, no) and looked into the camera with a "guilty" look on her face. Maybe something broke and they have to fix it?

We all assume it is RLC and camera maintenance.. What if the tenants are really clumsy and they need to call in plumbers, electricians and whatnot all the time? Ill bet they have to shut down the cameras in such cases due to regulations..

:)

Maybe there is another possibility. Earlier (maybe 30 mins before maintenance) Jenny was taking a shower and washed her hair. After applying schampoo she started fiddling with something on the bottom of the bathtub. She looked up and had the expression of (oh no, no, no) and looked into the camera with a "guilty" look on her face. Maybe something broke and they have to fix it?

We all assume it is RLC and camera maintenance.. What if the tenants are really clumsy and they need to call in plumbers, electricians and whatnot all the time? Ill bet they have to shut down the cameras in such cases due to regulations..

when a plumber went into the appartment of dasha and demid to repair tghe washing machine, RLC didn't put the appartment under maintenance.

"Under maintenance" again..

Wonder why that is? Will we see Rita leave? She did set her room straight before the cams went off. Haven´t seen her pack though..

Wouldn´t be a loss if Rita or Jenny left. Well Jenny could stay, her smile is one of the most beautiful smiles i´ve seen. :)

I will prefer Rita stay though, I really like her...

Same here. Right now Rita is the main reason I'm staying. If she leaves and they don't get some new girls who actually show something, I don't know if there is any reason to stay.  :-\

because you think there is any reason to watch this appartment since monica and kamila have left ?

Rita is the only thing that helped ease the pain of losing Kamila. I really miss her. I'd be happy to pay the monthly fee just to be able to watch Kamila and Rita.  :)

since leaving there a few nights, rita and nora does hardly speak. I noticed that their relationship was cold yesterday !! and next day service !! the bedroom rita may be empty for the return of cameras !!!! ???

Es verdad, tiene pinta de que algo grave a ocurrido entre Rita y Nora y RLC ha tomado la decisión de que una de ellas abandone el proyecto, ojala sea Nora, todo cambiaría en este apartamento y para bien.

when a plumber went into the appartment of dasha and demid to repair tghe washing machine, RLC didn't put the appartment under maintenance.

That is true about the washing machine and also when they had a plumbing problem in the bathroom and had to pulls tiles up and everything, they didn't go under maintenance then either.  This maintenance issue has gotten out of hand with this apartment!

Yo no sé ustedes porque yo en estos momentos no soy miembro de pago, pero cuando lo era y había infinidad de mantenimientos yo saturaba el correo de soporte de RLC pidiendoles explicaciones e incluso el reembolso de mi cuota mensual. Acto seguido el apartamento volvía a funcionar, pero incluso una de las veces me reembolsaron el dinero de la cuota mensual. Si no se quejan contínuamente no esperen que RLC les dé una respuesta.

That is true about the washing machine and also when they had a plumbing problem in the bathroom and had to pulls tiles up and everything, they didn't go under maintenance then either.  This maintenance issue has gotten out of hand with this apartment!

Well the apartments are in two different countries. There may be differences in legislation.

If what I said was the case maybe it´s as simple as the maintenance guys were asked if they are ok beeing on cam (or their company) and in Russia they said yes and in Spain they said no..

Just maybe.. :)