Blacks attack whites in Baltimore

itsme

Yo!  Yu gots a problem wit my underwear shoin cracker?  And waz up wit yu not likin da ways Iz talk!

Iz think yu a racist.  A racist racist racist.  Yu nuttin but a racist.  I suppose yu don't wants your dauter to go out wit me either, isn't dat right peckerwood.  Yu jes a big racist dats all.

And Iz knos yu cant seez it right now but Im makin all dezs mean threatening signs wit me hands.

So taks dat you white honky mofucker!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, back in Baltimore, now some folks are dissin' Whole Foods because they offered free sandwiches to the National Guard. It's pretty sad when you complain about the white aristocracy because your kids are missing their [free] meal because they had to stay home from school because of the riots. For heavens sake if your kids are at home, feed them. But the NG folks aren't at home. They're in harm's way protecting your butts from the Thug March.

I agree with Woody, except I don't like the word "nigger" and won't use it. I come from Houston (though I left about 30 years back) and never really had the problems they do now. The neighborhood I left was predominately white and very clean. Regardless of the race the folks got in your face if you started trashing the place. Now it is a mixed white, asian, and black neighborhood with the trash and crime and my old house is looking quite disgusting. There is no more pride of self; only entitlement of self. I no longer hear, "What can I do to help?" only "What's in it for me?" I no longer hear, "My kid did what?! Don't worry it'll get taken care of if I have to take it out of their hides." I hear the foul language, I hear the needlessly hurtful disparaging remarks for no better reason than to artificially lift the self esteem of the deliverer.

BTW Woody. A while back I said something that made you angry with me. I still don't know what it was but I apologize.

Are you sure?  Because I honestly don't recall.  And I also honestly always both liked and respected you.

I know that Austin is a nice, fun town, or so I hear anyways.  And when I was still married, my wife and I had intended to go there, but never did. 

But from aging Texan to another, I say.. Hi Yall!  :)

Oh, I know, you probably made fun of the way I wear my hat.  LOL,.. Take care my friend.

Miss Kraft, I had to laugh at what you printed. I haven't seen that language since the L.A. homies tried to pass off Ebonics for a real language. I hear that sort of guttural street mexican now and then and I always wonder why folks like to imitate the lowest form of human behaviour. ...baseball caps worn rakishly cocked off to one side, pants worn at the knees, all the stupid assed gang punk signs that are supposed to mean "peace", duck lips that are meant to be sexy. I guess I am just getting old...alas. At least I play jazz and brew my own beer so I do have some redeeming qualities for my age. I know why you wrote it so party on dude...ette.

You are spot-on, WW_W.  I'm glad someone appreciated my L.A. hommie lingo.  The real reason I was sharpening up on all that was because we are just a few days away from Cinco de Mayo which, outside Puebla, is pretty much ignored and overshadowed by labor day (May 1st)... except in Los Angeles, of course, where they labor under the mistaken impression that Cinco de Mayo is Mexican Independence Day.  Go figure.  No, these folks aren't Mexican.  It means something to be Mexican.  These bewildered East L.A. people are what Mexicans call "Brown Gringos." 

But the street culture is great, in small doses.  The car shows, the food (don't get me started on the food).  It's great fun.  But then the La Raza types try to feature themselves as political leaders:  Mexicans or Indians or Whateverans.  They burn the U.S. flag in the name of some Indio pata rajada sin guaraches ideology they make up as they go along.  Then, at some point they declare that they are Mexicans.  it's very amusing. 

Guest blackguy

How does this make you feel you racist motherfuckers? I found this site because of reallifecam, but no surprise there are racist limp dick white boys everywhere. Tell your wives to message me if they wanna see what a real man look like. Bitch ass motherfuckers.

aslut4bbcbreeding_white_females_ruining_white_bo.jpg

Black_Breeding_Day_An_Interracial_Fantasy_Story.jpg

images.jpg

images_1.jpg

images_2.jpg

Interracial_Breeding_White_Girl_Wants_Baby_4.jpg

more_breeders.jpg

The_Black_Breeding_Takeover_43.jpg

How does this make you feel you racist motherfuckers? I found this site because of reallifecam, but no surprise there are racist limp dick white boys everywhere. Tell your wives to message me if they wanna see what a real man look like. Bitch ass motherfuckers.

There is a great difference between a black man and a nigger. You, by all accounts are a nigger.

And why do you want to look at white girls on RLC? I know. Because there isn't a black woman worth looking at. As for the nigger fucking whores? Well, they are just that. Someone has to fuck their ugly skanky asses.

Now go crawl back under the rock from whence you once came. You and your types are part of the problem, not the solution.

And all of you white girls...Remember, once you go black, no one wants you back.

When you stay white, your credit is right.

There is a great difference between a black man and a nigger. You, by all accounts are a nigger.

And why do you want to look at white girls on RLC? I know. Because there isn't a black woman worth looking at. As for the nigger fucking whores? Well, they are just that. Someone has to fuck their ugly skanky asses.

Now go crawl back under the rock from whence you once came. You and your types are part of the problem, not the solution.

And all of you white girls...Remember, once you go black, no one wants you back.

When you stay white, your credit is right.

Well said, tb, well said!