Blacks attack whites in Baltimore

itsme

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They along with the head ape are promoting it. Race relations have been turned back 300 years in this country.

Joe Bite-Me said it right. "Gonna putchall back in chains".

Typical savages. Apes have more intelligence than the average bush savage.

1430083976672.jpg

This photo was taken by someone and i know exactly who the people in this photo are. The one red head girl was trying to actually steal the bag from the man and the others were holding her back because she was drunk.

Jesus things are getting bad in the US. What has the leader of the free world had to say about it?

We have growing problems in the UK but the US seems to be heading for Armageddon. It does make me laugh that whenever people (black or white) get angry enough to riot about a subject they always decide to steal a TV from an electrical store!!!

Hey Mr Authorities I am SO MAD at you I am going to steal a new TV. That'll show you mother fuckers how mad I am!!!

Having grown up in Detroit, I consider myself to be a resident expert on Niggerism.  I have studied the hairless ape up close and over the span of many decades.  And the one thing I can tell you is that they just love to loot and to riot. 

Just give them any excuse, however slight, and they'll be there lickety split, just knocking down items from the shelves of Walmart, and Target, and Circuit City, before you can say, "I have a Dream."       

And in every other state that has suffered from Hurricanes, such as Florida.  The people there just pull together to help each other out as they set about to get their lives back in order.

But when Hurricane Rufus,  I mean Katrina hit the heavily black populated state of Louisiana, they had nothing but looting and rapes, and murders take place.

All you need to do is just give them an excuse, and believe me, any excuse will do, and you can count on this type of scenario taking place with them.   

Just stick to discussing the people we enjoy watching.  Leave that stuff out of here and keep it in your own community please.

Trying to propagate your ideas and thoughts in an unrelated forum to others is no different a behaviour in my opinion.

es tan facil como NO leerlo solo ver el titulo , ni siquiera lo mire .

The world is coming to a end,whosoever can afford an underground bunker your asses better start stocking up on food and ammunition,my ass is already getting ready for the inevitable ,Foamy T I got a spot for you if you need somewhere to store your nuts for emergency situations,anyway please get ready people the end is near. 

Just stick to discussing the people we enjoy watching.  Leave that stuff out of here and keep it in your own community please.

Trying to propagate your ideas and thoughts in an unrelated forum to others is no different a behaviour in my opinion.

No manches, Coño!

We too naca for yo fresa ears, Carnal? Que lastima!

Qual es tu pinche pedo anyway?

Keep yo chafa comments to yoself, guey.

La Chicanada C.C.? We lay it down the way we want, Cabron.

Not looking for no pinche commentary from the fresa pervs.

Why don't my words translate, Carnal?  No intiendes?  Ah!

Eso es.  You need a bit more street time to learn the ways of la chicanada C.C.!

Post again after you learn some respect, Cabron. 

Aqui, we tell it naca chido big time, Fresa, and we don't need no running criticism.

Orale....

Pues.

2781336-pyuz.jpg

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Нет manches , киска !

Мы тоже NACA для меня уши клубники, плотской ? Это больно!

Кач ваш гребаный я пердеть так или иначе?

Я chafa Держите комментарии к yoself , Guey .

Chicanada С.Т.П. ? Мы лежали его вниз , как мы хотим , Cabron .

Не смотря на без комментариев от Pervs нажмите клубнику .

Почему не мои слова перевести , плотской ? Нет intiendes ? Ах !

Это верно. Вам нужно немного больше времени , чтобы узнать, улица пути к chicanada ЦК !

Сообщение снова после вы узнаете немного уважения , Cabron .

Здесь мы сказать, что это большой временной NACA Chido , клубника, и мы не должны работает критику .

Orale ......

Pues.

2781336-pyuz.jpg

Miss Kraft, I had to laugh at what you printed. I haven't seen that language since the L.A. homies tried to pass off Ebonics for a real language. I hear that sort of guttural street mexican now and then and I always wonder why folks like to imitate the lowest form of human behaviour. ...baseball caps worn rakishly cocked off to one side, pants worn at the knees, all the stupid assed gang punk signs that are supposed to mean "peace", duck lips that are meant to be sexy. I guess I am just getting old...alas. At least I play jazz and brew my own beer so I do have some redeeming qualities for my age. I know why you wrote it so party on dude...ette.