http://voyeur-villa.com/

did the girl do something on lilu room i can see the massage oile nobody have video or screen

I think Mark is a leach Lilu was total drunk last night, she had no idea what she was doing. He keep feeling her up and at one point tried to attack her in Roma & Sabina bed he pulled her panties down and she had to stop him. Roma and Sabina had to keep pulling him away from Lilu most of the night. Lilu flirts with him as a friend he wants more and needs to learn his place. I really wish he would leave.

I watch the whole night and this is what I saw and my opinion.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did the girl do something on lilu room i can see the massage oile nobody have video or screen

I think Mark is a leach Lilu was total drunk last night, she had no idea what she was doing. He keep feeling her up and at one point tried to attack her in Roma & Sabina bed he pulled her panties down and she had to stop him. Roma and Sabina had to keep pulling him away from Lilu most of the night. Lilu flirts with him as a friend he wants more and needs to learn his place. I really wish he would leave.

He better hope she don't contact the authorities. He'd hate to do prison time over his hormones.

To be fair, Mark was drunken, too, and Lilu had teased him in the livingroom and her bedroom before. On the other side Mark has for me definitely disqualified, because he neglected the new girl the whole night and today, too. She was only coming for him, saved his ass two or three days ago not to be kicked out and she tried to motivate him with a nice massage yesterday night. He has to leave and we must request this at the villa support.

So do people want Mark to leave because he does not have sex with anyone? Remember before Mark there was no parties in the house.

I don't like the way he treats Lilu he's like a dog in heat he followers her around and can't keep his hands to him self.

Its a game and they both play their parts. When he ignores her she will come and lay or sit on him.

No estoy de acuerdo en absoluto! Lilu es lo mejor que hay en esa casa! Es la única que ha dado juego, ha sido natural y ha hecho lo que ella ha querido en todo momento. El problema es de Roma, aunque tampoco quiero que se vaya. Uno de los que sobra en esa casa es Mark, que aunque me cae bien, es un pesado metiendose siempre en medio de Roma y Lilu o Roma y Sabina, ya se hace pesado! Y otra de las que no me importaría que se fuera definitivamente o por una o dos semanas es Sabina, mientras ella no estuvo la villa fué increíble, desde que ella llegó, ya no ha vuelto a ser lo mismo. El problema es Sabina! Si deja suelto a Roma, esta villa merece la pena!

if any one should leave it is Lilu and bring in different girl that will have sex. i don't like lilu the way teases mark. she useless girl that only want attention and immature.

If you have been following you would know that Lilu did have sex! she did it with Roma a couple weeks ago two nights in a row. In the shower and on Roma and Sabina bed. Even then Mark was all over her when Roma was out of the room he has zero respect for Lilu. She had to keep telling him no and pushing him away.