http://voyeur-villa.com/

Why you say that Lilu have to wait until July 6? Is she leaving? I do not understand.

I said, I am afraid we have to wait until july 6, when there will be the monthly anniversary of their initial meeting. Besides the fact, that there was 2 or 3 days nothing after the leaving of Sabina, then Roma was out for 2 days, now she is not in body contact with him, the new girl is much closer.

All signs are not good....maybe we have to wait even longer or Mark will have sex with her. Look to your pic, how close they are together...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All signs are not good....maybe we have to wait even longer or Mark will have sex with her. Look to your pic, how close they are together...

I still do not believe that Lilu will have sex with Roma although the possibility is there if she get drunk again now that Sabina is out the house. But Lilu will have sex with Roma way before she will ever have sex with Mark.

I still do not believe that Lilu will have sex with Roma although the possibility is there if she get drunk again now that Sabina is out the house. But Lilu will have sex with Roma way before she will ever have sex with Mark.

W are quite close with our understanding. As Mark will have never sex with a girl, she will have to wait for very long time. But any time there will be party again with a lot of alcohol and new girls, then we will see Roma´s choice.

But anyhow, currently this site cannot anymore claim for an adult site. Last sex was almost one week ago, fully behind the curtain. it is time to reach the 20$ reduced fee what will be still too much then...

The new girl with the more than long hair seems really to stay longer, maybe move in. She has brought her luggage which had waited in the entrance hall from yesterday. But the wardrobe is still occupied by Lilu.

Lilu, now it´s time for decision. Full successor of Sabina or just play?

Screen_Shot_07_01_15_at_11_29_PM.png

foto hochladen

All four in bed right now

OQrLo5X.jpg

Looks like friends with/without benefits.

Yeah, this question who has the benefit. The guy with his head so close to her honey pot or she? if he would turn around his head...? But Mark is not the guy for such nice things, if he would do it and like he would find a GF, for sure.