http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two girls are funny, they have to be bored to be on CC or maybe deep down they are voyeurs like us.

Did not think two girls could keep me entertained love this new element.

Every actor or actrice needs feedback and is waiting for applause. Guess they feel good that they are soooo important and people are writing about them...

WE ARE MISSING YOUR BOYFRIENDS

They can bring back Roma if he is over his old girlfriend. I don't feel like watching the asshole Mark so if he never comes back fine with me.

as you said, Roma okay, Mark not, Nikita would be better.

But best would be two new guys, 

VoyeurVilla @voyeur_villa                                                                                            2h

A few 'guests' are coming back for a lil chat and up of tea(or maybe something else)

Do I understand something wrong, there are guests announced since 2 hours and Milka is already bedroom dressed?

I do not like when they make their tweets. They also try to make something more out of nothing. I bet no one comes over. Or nothing will happen if they do.

On the end you will be right. These tweets are just proofing the script because they are not from the girls.

What can we do to avoid Mark to be seen again?

Any evidence that they actually check this site?

I do not think there is. But if you do google search for voyeur villa this site is in the first 5 searches so maybe.

I don't see why the girls would always sleep in the same bed. It makes sense for them to sleep in different beds if they are not going to do anything sexual.