http://voyeur-villa.com/

I have emailed VV twice and haven't received a response about Lilu. Their non response tell me that she has left the project. Usually I get a response from them within a short period of time.

From tech Support@vv there is always a response, mostly on same day. From help@ there will be a response or ... not. help@ seems to be same person like that feeding the twitter.

On july 16 they had retweeted to me: "Hopefully 5 days max."

Just now I have asked for an update...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure lilu will be back she has done this several times go away for some Days, and the site has tweeted she is gone for some Days. However the Place is worthless anyway i cant Believe how any one is paying for it. Putting up a cam at an old folks home would be more exciting to Watch.

All 3 in the livingroom now 2 of them playing with phones how unusual and one halfsleeping watching tv sooooooooooooooooooo exciting. Sometimes i just wish they would stop making smartphones alot of people just seem to cant let go of them. Last week i was at a small party and half the people sat with the head in their phones so i did something fun, collected all the phones and made them be without for 1 hour i swear some people almost Went crazy 1 hour from the phone, its sickening.

This is better, hanging out getting to know one another. Now question is will Lilu return.

It's a lot better than what we seen the last couple of days. I don't think there is any chemistry between Milka and the Ricky Vaughn (Charlie Sheen in major league) some one needs to tell him that look was in the 60's.

This is better, hanging out getting to know one another. Now question is will Lilu return.

It's a lot better than what we seen the last couple of days. I don't think there is any chemistry between Milka and the Ricky Vaughn (Charlie Sheen in major league) some one needs to tell him that look was in the 60's.

She is smiling and having fun, she is enjoying the company. Remember relationship are not made in a day. We should give them time something may spark.

This is really a clear improvement. I like to see them talking.

But i still think she will leave the appartment. Just a hunch. Maybe she is no longer angry, because she now has a moving out date. Or she has recognized the two are really gay (a lot talking about this theme).

I think something is wrong here.

She is smiling and having fun, she is enjoying the company. Remember relationship are not made in a day. We should give them time something may spark.

These guys won't even get past 1st Base , let alone score a home run.

This girl simply does not put out.

This is really a clear improvement. I like to see them talking.

But i still think she will leave the appartment. Just a hunch. Maybe she is no longer angry, because she now has a moving out date. Or she has recognized the two are really gay (a lot talking about this theme).

I think something is wrong here.

Watching them dance have to agree with you, gay. The boys have never danced with a female ever. Does gay guys count in an all girl house.