http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He planned to spend night alone with Irina in her apt, asked new guy to stay in apt2 for the night.

Irina seems very nervous about it, she walked out shortly after they arrived... :idk:

Yeah, I saw it. She is very uncomfortable. This seems very wrong to me.

What the hell am I watching right now!? Is this really gonna happen? All I can see is a girl who seems very uncomfortable and unwilling to do anything with this guy.

Am I the only one feeling the creeps right now? So confusing.

VV tends overdoing everything. It is important that everyone can feel comfortable, also the girls. With  guys like Ivorian this seams not to be the case. I hoped that also VV recognizes this and find a replacment.

Now, It look very skripted to me and it seams be to late. Too bad. The reality is dead now in VV.

Guest sanspseudo5999

I especially do not want to see a sex scene with a girl who force sex with a guy with whom she has no desire to do anything

What the hell am I watching right now!? Is this really gonna happen? All I can see is a girl who seems very uncomfortable and unwilling to do anything with this guy.

Am I the only one feeling the creeps right now? So confusing.

This will end up like with the girl which was contracted to be his bed partner and didn't come back after night with him.  He tried to have sex with her but she didn't want it.

Guest sanspseudo5999

Ivorian is very sticky in the late evening he passes his hand under her dress trying at all costs to come in Tizi apartment I do not understand why she agreed and let his roommate in appartment 2

VV tends overdoing everything. It is important that everyone can feel comfortable, also the girls. With  guys like Ivorian this seams not to be the case. I hoped that also VV recognizes this and find a replacment.

Now, It look very skripted to me and it seams be to late. Too bad. The reality is dead now in VV.

True. If she really wanted to have sex with him, she would already dragged him into her bedroom. But now she is fully clothed and is keeping her distance. That must be a sign for every man to back down. Well, not for Ivorian, obviously The man is so desperate. But we all wanted to see this, right? Irina fucked by a guy. Well, here it is. Enjoy the show!