http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that this is the first and only post I have ever made out of place as I am quite careful about it. I did one here because it was in context. Sorry. Please delete. I cannot.

Not a big problem, but only you can delete. On your posts is on the right side a button REMOVE

I believe that this is the first and only post I have ever made out of place as I am quite careful about it. I did one here because it was in context. Sorry. Please delete. I cannot.

This was not an attack on you. But a lot of people like to bring the talk of apartment 2 here and make posts of that apartment here. I just like to remind everybody.

A very successful group party, I think. They really had a lot to discuss and to clarify. Of course I did not understand anything and that's why I can not say what this party means for the future of VV.

I hope that dizi is not leaving, because I find she very sympathetic. I also like how well she got along with K&T. All three have surprised me very positively today. I really thought they are run over by the party. But in the end they have set the tone. Well done.