http://voyeur-villa.com/

So much happening during this weekend In the villa that I did not have time see the new residents  during a normal situation. They seems to be an sympathetic and normal couple, too. :)

Again a good looking girl. I wonder, if they can overcome her shyness. Like with some of the new residents in RLC too, this will probably take a little bit of time.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I do not understand what Tanya like on this guy. I'm trying not to hate him, but he really does not make it easy.

I just was grateful that he rotated the camera to give us a better look for the dance lesson. But then he acts like a child and destroyed all the fun for the girls and the viewers. Why he can not behave like an adult. Would it not have been better to enjoy the show and to preserve the energy for some fun in the bedroom later? I do not understand him. Sorry.

Guest sanspseudo5999

this guy is useless if it is still in vv is because it is in a relationship with Karen or he would have been long since eject

Seriously, I do not understand what Tanya like on this guy. I'm trying not to hate him, but he really does not make it easy.

I just was grateful that he rotated the camera to give us a better look for the dance lesson. But then he acts like a child and destroyed all the fun for the girls and the viewers. Why he can not behave like an adult. Would it not have been better to enjoy the show and to preserve the energy for some fun in the bedroom later? I do not understand him. Sorry.

Yes, he's a bit of a strange one. His dress sense and colours really are quite suspect!

I would be interested in what the locals would make of him in a Glasgow pub.

Mind you, I'm sure his nose would be improved by a 'Glasgow Kiss'  :bang head: :yes: