http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That was unexpected. …. I'm not sure how much of what has happened was given by the script discussed during the meeting with the management. Interesting. Both variants seems to be possible. Not easy to say. It could be a complete show or a real occurrence. Hmm. Probably something in between.  Neglecting the inconsistencies, I must say, that their current behavior (mostly talking) still seems real to me. Even if everything is played, I am currently interested in what will happen next. It could work like a TV-show in which you get to like some of the actors, even though they are not real. No matter. Reality would be more exciting so let's us assume it is real. Just for now. :)

In this case, I am curious when Karen will leave the project. Everything else seems impossible to me, because it would be realy humiliating for him. Anyway, I wonder why he is still there and doing nothing at all.  :-\ This guy is really not understandable. I would not be sad, if he would leave.

Tanya seems to hang on a guys how do not really suit her. A great love story will certainly not be settled between the two. I do not think, he is interested in an real relationship. In addition, i also think that tanya feals equaly. If not now, then soon. …  Interesting. Maybe she did everything to make him leave.

Guest sanspseudo5999

karen vient dans appartement 2 et va dans la chambre d'IV Orian pour que Tanya puisse sortir et qu'ils ne se voient pas  pathétique

karen Comes in apartment 2 and VA In the room of IV Orian For Tanya What can go out and see them not be pathetic

Lets stop all this relationship rubbish, can't use lot clearly see nobody is with anybody. They are all just horny people who like living out there fantasies.(camera or not) so observe and enjoy

What do you enjoy bitch 40-year-old loves the little bisexual control them

:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: