http://voyeur-villa.com/

When I think about it, it would be ideal. One couple with tanya and dizi in  apartment one. The tow guys with Petra and the red head girl in apartment 2. :)

That would be a good solution, having Apt 1 as more reality relationship based and Apt 2 as the sex thunderdome lol.  I do enjoy both aspects, the real life relationships and the fooling around done among the Apt 2 residents.  Not sure if adding relationship seeking Tanya to Apt 2 will work with their current anything goes mentality.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's one of the things I dislike about VV. The girls are only sexdolls for the guys. Of course, they are doing it themselves, but still...

From what I see it's really only one guy getting all the different girls. Ivorian is only having sex with Petra and Karen isn't having sex with anyone. Akira the only one fucking.

From what I see it's really only one guy getting all the different girls. Ivorian is only having sex with Petra and Karen isn't having sex with anyone. Akira the only one fucking.

Very simple, not every girl can handle the dick of Ivo.... Red hair seems to be out for the time being.

I mean that the guys are constantly trying to get laid with one of the girls. Dryhumping, groping and that sort of things.