http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sabina left aswell ?

It look like Sabina left as they took her name off the site. And I'm glad she is gone. Maybe now Lilu will fuck Roma again and they get different girls that will have sex.

You are right. The name Sabina is gone... I did´nt really notice, was more concentrated on that they have put "Lilu" just in the middle between Roma and Mark.....

If not a threesome, the other girl with the pretty tits has a one time chance tonight.

Might become interesting tonight...

WHEN DID SABINA LEAVE

A couple days ago Roma and Sabina got into a heated discussion in the kitchen. She keep point in the direction of the bathroom where Mark had taken Dasha into the shower. She was not very happy. It appeared that Roma was trying to calm her down.

while in the shower Mark tried to get Dasha panties down and she had to say no to him a couple times before he stopped.

It appears that Mark has done it again run off new quest he need to keep his hands to himself/ the girls flirt with him to be nice and he tries to take it make it more than just flirting.

This is what I saw and my opinion nothing more.

If that is true then why no one else saw anything but you? And why no pictures? And why Mark still stay in the house if he assaulted some one on cam as you say? I do not believe your words you say.

I don't really care if you believe me or not I have never lied in any of my posting so you can believe what you want. That's your right.

If that is true then why no one else saw anything but you? And why no pictures? And why Mark still stay in the house if he assaulted some one on cam as you say? I do not believe your words you say.

beancounter está en lo cierto! Quién ha hablado de agresión? Mark simplemente intentó follarsela en el baño como hace Roma con Sabina y con Lilu, pero sin la misma suerte! Creo que usted a entendido mal! Me alegra saber que Sabina haya dejado la villa, esto va a ser mucho más emocionante sin ella, de eso estoy seguro! Aunque me extraña por la parte de Roma, si es su pareja...será que Sabina vendrá contínuamente de visita (a follarse a Roma) pero sigue siendo interesante, igual una de estas noches locas, aparece por sorpresa Sabina y se encuentra a Roma follando con Lilu u otra...decisión acertada por voyeur-villa!

mark is a fucking bastard its normal the girls don't stay with such a pervert and a pig now its just boring v villa two loosers and no girl pfffffffffffff ty mark to ruin everything

I hope that Lilu wakes up and stays away from him. I am beginning to wonder about Roma he let a sexy girl Sabina leave to keep the pig around. WTF They need to kick his ass out so they can get some more girls who wont be afraid of being attacked by the harry pig.

To summarize, all the girls have left except Lilu. Sabina yesterday just exactly after installation of the new cams at about 5 PM their time. The two guest girls have left today/yesterday as Mark didn´t show anymore interest on them.

So Mark doesn´t meet the objectives, to entertain together with a girl for 3 times. He has simply to leave as consequence. I give him 2 or 3 days.

This long because somebody new must arrive to be not so empty in the flat and - Roma and Lilu cannot fuck 3 days without interrupt.

But it will be rather boring time..  :(