http://voyeur-villa.com/

This is really a clear improvement. I like to see them talking.

But i still think she will leave the appartment. Just a hunch. Maybe she is no longer angry, because she now has a moving out date. Or she has recognized the two are really gay (a lot talking about this theme).

I think something is wrong here.

Watching them dance have to agree with you, gay. The boys have never danced with a female ever. Does gay guys count in an all girl house.

Does gay guys count in an all girl house.  LOL    Just when they shower together and one of them drops the soap.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only hope that I have is that the rooms have not been renamed. Perhaps we are currently still in casting and both have to leave after a few days.

The two guys simply do not play in the same league as Lilu and Milka. If they really want to have boys in the apartment they should at least be adequate. It is so difficult to find decent guys in russia. If they fail here so badly, how are they supposed to find more female residents.I am surprised to be upset, but the cast do not fit the statments given on the website. They are not even close to it.

These games just feel so strange because the inhabitants do not match each other. Add one or two girls to the apparment and maybe they start to bring some friends. There will be no action, but that is fine. At least there is a decent chance for realality.

A real birdie is full member of our birdie team))) WTF does this mean?

My understanding: there were 3 with guest status, now 1 member and 2 guest.

And who is the member? "A real birdie" ? should be something like a little bird. always ready to fly off? 

Twitter is speaking always about the birdies(members, guests).

Who has better explanation?

On the bottom of the main page he/she also used the term "birdie" for the resident of the villa. I think he/she means the canary (The camera quality is not good enough for me to be sure here).

As long as the two douchebags are not mentioned as full member, I still have hope. Let it be just a bad dream.  ;)

On the bottom of the main page he/she also used the term "birdie" for the resident of the villa. I think he/she means the canary (The camera quality is not good enough for me to be sure here).

As long as the two douchebags are not mentioned as full member, I still have hope. Let it be just a bad dream.  ;)

You maybe right, the cage bird (budgie, lovebird) is the real birdie....

That relieves....