http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not alone with this idea.

Many weeks ago a 2nd bathroom cam and a transparent curtain was promised.

BTW, I had no video stream until 03:12, and now again from 03:27

I have no video either did you email VV

Of course I emailed, only autoanswer up to now, this means they are fighting.

Seems that the network around the villa is down.

Tomorrow I will ask for a free day of subscription... for all of course

answer was today:

quote  Of course compensation is in the plan. We are taking care about our viewers. unquote

We will see.....

I give up. I think my idea of the page does not match where the journey is going. The new guests are two really nice entertainers, but there are still just entertainers. Do not get me wrong, this is by far the best visit in the last weeks. 

The most interesting thing in the evening was a brief phone call. There was something real. Makes you wonder who was there on the phone.

But, It does not look as if they are willing to let the reality in the villa. They want this show, but I will not pay for it. A few days are left on my account, then I'm probably gone.

Lilu back in the room on the phone again, if she can't commit to the apartment them maybe she should leave. We saw what happen with Roma, it doesn't work.

As much as I like Lilu she needs to do what is best for her, maybe this isn't the right situation for her.

Still waiting Lilu!

No, I did not mean they must leave.

There were a lot of visitors today. I think there are enough visitors, to keep the page up and running.The concept can also work. It corresponds  just not to  what I suspected.

lilu always on her fucking phone she can't have party without stay like this she ruin everything on the party

She has to stay in contact with her BF. And bean you know Lilu she playing hard to get, don't worry she is coming around.

lilu always on her fucking phone she can't have party without stay like this she ruin everything on the party

It looks like something important. Now, I am ashamed that I have taken this call as an example.

What would you do in her situation? If there is something serious, the reaction is easy to unterstand. There is nothing to be angry with Lilu.