Suzan disgusts me

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me this is just another boring apt i avoid like the mom & son apt,veronica and lucas(gorilla boy),but to each his,,or her,,own.

Sometimes there is good things in this appartment like when they had sex on last saturday when the guest was sleeping in the living room. Or when Suzan play with her own.

For me this is another ghost apartment just like a Veronica and Lucas. Maybie I'm not here in the same time when they are.

I share my opinion with nubians, she is all but not pretty. Maybie she could be, she is not ugly, she don't know how to be pretty.

This apartment reminds me for Alma and Stefan, except here on RLC will never be cuter woman than Alma.

Who is Alma? you have a good picture of her?

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 5:01 PM, K.Lane said:

For me this is another ghost apartment just like a Veronica and Lucas. Maybie I'm not here in the same time when they are.

I share my opinion with nubians, she is all but not pretty. Maybie she could be, she is not ugly, she don't know how to be pretty.

This apartment reminds me for Alma and Stefan, except here on RLC will never be cuter woman than Alma.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

This is Alma.

• 2 weeks later...

Suzan, you do not disgust me at all!!  I think you are a beautiful woman, but what does surprise me it that you stay with that guy you are with.  I know your a long way from me, but i would go out of my way to take care of you given the chance!

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 11:51 PM, StnCld316 said:

This is Alma.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

oh how I miss alma

Has anyone seen Hector lately? I havent seen him since Before the big maintenance that lasted over 2 Days. I rarely Watch this apartment and hardly ever saw him Before either hes never home. But thinking maybe they broke up hopefully.