Suzan disgusts me

How can a girl with such a body and face be on RLC? I know that it is not the purpose of RLC but at least in a marketing way of looking at it, they should try to get some ‘good’looking women in the apartments? the rest of the women I can handle but suzan??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can a girl with such a body and face be on RLC? I know that it is not the purpose of RLC but at least in a marketing way of looking at it, they should try to get some ‘good’looking women in the apartments? the rest of the women I can handle but suzan??

Para gustos están los colores compañero! A mi me parece que le pegaría más de una follada! El que es imbecil y me repugna es el escremento que tiene por novio.

These apartments are becoming very boring , I have not renewed because they are too monotonous . RLC should review its policy .After that came out Diana Efim , they have replaced a couple ( wrong ) quickly , but now all are waiting for the heirs of Polina ?

Lately I find rlc an incredible boredom

I never watched Veronica Luca because I seem jinxed

For the rest ..... Rlc council to reconsider its policy program

These apartments are becoming very boring , I have not renewed because they are too monotonous . RLC should review its policy .After that came out Diana Efim , they have replaced a couple ( wrong ) quickly , but now all are waiting for the heirs of Polina ?

Lately I find rlc an incredible boredom

I never watched Veronica Luca because I seem jinxed

For the rest ..... Rlc council to reconsider its policy program

I agree the site is in a bit of a downturn right now. Definitely time to refresh some of the couples and bring back D&E's apartment.

to answer the first question, from a visual point of view, she should be living with me!!!! :P

your last question, okay handle the rest, stud, I would luv to "handle" Suzan.  :P

I think Veronica is the only RLC girl that I just don't find attractive. Suzan is far from ugly and has a nice body (although I tend to prefer smaller tits personally).

veronica nobody cares !!! I do not agree, susan has a fabulous body !!! when she removes the top, it's fantastic !!! it is one of only girls who spend hours doing me on rlc before get fired as a rlc shit for vk miserable picture !!!

Maybe they should hire your grandmother......all those wrinkles..... :-*