Suzan disgusts me

How can a girl with such a body and face be on RLC? I know that it is not the purpose of RLC but at least in a marketing way of looking at it, they should try to get some ‘good’looking women in the apartments? the rest of the women I can handle but suzan??

I'm sorry gekkejopie, but I think Suzan is a good looking woman!  The problem is, is that loser boyfriend/husband she stays with!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Suzan looks like an ugly slob. In fact she goes well with the apartment... full of disgusting looking ugly slobs. Whenever I click on that apartment even for a few seconds, and with no body there, I still have a strong urge to wash.

Disgusting apartment. And why so many males there hanging around all the time? Could be male or female doesn't matter to me... But there 'guest's look disgusting.

My theory on this place is they were all living in shitty rentals, or even squatting before the two moved in to the apartment - Beats paying rent or squatting, and so decided to try out RLC - They just bought all there dosser friends with them as well.

Can't see it lasting. She will finally snap one day and leave.

Suzan is hot. Best tits on RLC. Haven't saw that puss yet but I bet it's awesome.

She has a fine body.  It's just the rodent she lets enter it.

Ya mean to tell me that Foamy is tagging Suzan? Lucky rodent.  ;)

Suzan is a hot sexy lady nice big tits compared to all these other girls on RLC that are flat as a board she seems to go to work everyday supporting that lazy piece of shit hector who just sits on his ass all day.

For me this is another ghost apartment just like a Veronica and Lucas. Maybie I'm not here in the same time when they are.

I share my opinion with nubians, she is all but not pretty. Maybie she could be, she is not ugly, she don't know how to be pretty.

This apartment reminds me for Alma and Stefan, except here on RLC will never be cuter woman than Alma.