Big arguement

Dont worry guys. They will fight for a while maybe throw some pillows at each other and then have make up sex after.... right? .... right guys?

You wish............LOL.  Looks like it ended in a tie !

OK....fight is over, where is the make up sex LMAO

elles ont une discussion très animée et elles ne semblent pas se dire des amabilités.

cela va finir par un départ de RITA , mais nous on en a marre de Nora, elle ferait mieux de disparaitre de cet appartement.

Nora will not be leaving any time soon. At the very least, she is the apartment manager for RLC.

If you do not understand Russian please dont try to invent a story.

I do not know who is right or wrong that's annoying.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

It's not like there's anything else going on,

Let's invent a story!

Rita is writing a Harry Potter - Severus Snape fan fic.  Nora has some issues with a minor plot point, and that's what the fight was about.

I caught the tail end of it and Rita just gave her the Screw i Nora look and u can tell Rita don't give a hoot . Nora must be on her Daily . I think that when Rita will have enough she will colecock  Nora because she will get tired of her Buzzkill ways . Or better yet, the day Rita moves out that's when Rita will Get her revenge on Nora . Nora's day is comming. Just wait and see.

I caught the tail end of it and Rita just gave her the Screw i Nora look and u can tell Rita don't give a hoot . Nora must be on her Daily . I think that when Rita will have enough she will colecock  Nora because she will get tired of her Buzzkill ways . Or better yet, the day Rita moves out that's when Rita will Get her revenge on Nora . Nora's day is comming. Just wait and see.

what the fuck is you talking about?

Here is audio of some of the fight. Can someone translate.

(The Web link to this audio file is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You can try this site for some translation of the clip

https://speechlogger.appspot.com/en/

It's not accurate but will give u some idea of what they're saying, it might be hard since both of them were talking at the same time.

what the fuck is you talking about?

his translator is corrupted but who cares, would you give us proper translation of what they're arguing about or you're going to leave us in the dark as usual?

Well SC it is going to happen i'm sure she will pick the wrong person to be a bitch to , but i don't think it will be Rita, she is rather calm  .  She needs to take her meds and go to psychotherapy . Maybe thats why Kinko only shows up once a month . Can you vision Nora in the apartment wearing sunglasses because she has a black eye . LOL SC we are going to get flamed for this !!