Big arguement

Dont think they were arguing about anything.. just a discussion. Watch Noras expression. Sometimes she smiles when she says something and Rita replys with an upturned hand and a "da" (Russian yes) meaning she agrees with what is being said.

But of course you lot with your conspiracy theories try to make it into something else.

As per usual all the tenants are "dammed if they do and dammed if they dont". Cant win can they?

You think but you dont understand anything...

Who the funk understand Russian and can translate? and saying the fucking thruth ???

Just the TRUTH, is it possible just sometimes?

Who the funk understand Russian and can translate? and saying the fucking thruth ???

The sad thing is, is they can all speak english and choose not to for obvious reasons.  What I don't understand is why there isn't someone out of all the people that are a member of this forum, that can't/won't translate the argument for us so there will be no misinterpretation of what the argument was about!!

Closed captioning is what RLC desperately needs in my opinion!

The sad thing is, is they can all speak english and choose not to for obvious reasons.  What I don't understand is why there isn't someone out of all the people that are a member of this forum, that can't/won't translate the argument for us so there will be no misinterpretation of what the argument was about!!

Closed captioning is what RLC desperately needs in my opinion!

RLC should just say piss on Russia and get apartments elsewhere with english speaking couples. It would certainly be a benefit for boosting subscribers, but that will never happen.

Hey Snaky!

I know that there have been some posting here that seem to imply they understand russian but then disappear so not sure how valid that is.  A guy named snaky has said he understands russian in a post not long ago but I have not noticed him translating - though it appears he shows up on the boards frequently. 

Snaky if you do understand russian (and I remember you having strong comments about Angela when she was there - almost like he understood her conversations) - so if you do understand how about filling us in? 

Que poco oigo quejarse de este apartamento a los miembros de pago de RLC. Tienen suerte de que yo no sea un miembro de pago más sino estaría acribillando a mails a RLC quejandome de este apartamento como ya lo hize en su dia. No me vengan con tonterías de que los inquilinos no son actores y pueden hacer lo que quieran...si, yo también, y diganme en que apartamento ven ustedes a una inquilina durmiendo fuera de él aunque sea esporádicamente? En ninguno...lo que ocurre en este apartamento no ocurre en ninguno y me parece una falta de respeto, de ética profesional por parte de RLC que esté permitiendo esto a una inquilina cuando saben que hay miles de personas pagando simplemente por verla en el apartamento. Que no quiere traer a nadie al apartamento para follarselo? Vale, pues no te lo follas pero te quedas en el apartamento que para eso paga la gente y si no, fuera del apartamento que seguro que hay gente mucho más dispuesta que tú.

Señores, abran los ojos de una vez y no permitan que les estafen, el dia que pierdan todos los suscriptores tendrán dos opciones, mandarlo todo a la mierda o cambiar todo su sistema radicalmente. Y de regalo nos dejan a la asquerosa de Nora...bufff.

Es una opinion mia simplemente, pero es una opinión de alguien que no va a volver a pagar por este sitio a no ser que RLC de una vuelca de tuerca y cambie radicalmente TODO. Un saludo.

Estas dos ya no aparecen ni por el apartamento por lo que se vé. Ya les han dado carta libre después de los dos apartamentos nuevos. Por mí, que se vayan a la mierda las dos juntitas de la mano!

Here is audio of some of the fight. Can someone translate.

http://www.faphotties.com/rlc/NRfight.mp3

Well, it was a bunch of yelling about nothing really. And it was hard to understand because they were yelling at the same time. It all started when Rita asked Nora to lower TV volume. And then didn't notice when she actually did it and stated being pissy about it. Then the back and forth started and Nora reminded her of the time when Rita came home and put on music very loud without checking if anyone was home. And Nora happened to be sleeping at that time. Then they switched over to the dishes again. Apparently the last "dishes" argument was because someone has backed up the sink. When Nora lifted the kitchen strainer there was a build up of ginger. And Rita is the one always drinking tea with ginger. When Nora asked how that happened and who did it, no one took the blame and Rita yelled much like she did this time. Later she actually said it was hers but never apologized. In the end Nora told her, that they have no more common subjects to have friendly conversations about, and whenever Nora finds something wrong, she's just gonna walk up to her and tell her about it not expecting a backfire.

Nora is actually right in demanding that the common areas be kept clean. If you share a living space with other people, you have to respect those people.

A lot of you "rita lovers" may not like this, but regardless of her physical attributes, she may have the ass and the tits, but she has to fix her attitude.