Big arguement

A great post by I believe Snaky. There is a lot of name calling and sides being taken. This apt. is unique it is a roommate situation where someone is the lead(head, dorm person in charge) and temporary residents. If anyone has lived in that situation respect common areas! Kitchen, bathroom, living room. With that said Nora is not innocent of being a buzz kill or nosy. She butts in on the mates space. Lilu wasn't having it and neither is Rita. I'm a fan of Rita simply because she is being attacked for standing up to right to share the space. Rita is rebelling now against Nora the den mother who is inconsistent.  And for those who really think Nora is hotter than Rita.... come on that's a losing bet. Stop the blame game and name calling. If you don't like the flat, don't watch and cancel. You can always start again. You are not obligated to continue. Sometimes I pay sometimes I don't. This obvious smear campaign against Rita is silly. She will be gone in a month and so will Milena.

shes a waste of space anyway.its okay to defend yourself but you have to listen sometimes as well.rita has a very bad attitude at times.i think she should go.

Nora's attitude is no better.  Maybe both should go. This apartment will run fine without bitch Nora at the helm.

Nora really does act like some think here as a mean  mother hen. It seems odd to me that she can scold these girls when she barely knows them, no wonder she has no friends

How do you know she has no friends?

Girls who come live in this place don't come to be friends with her, they're just there for the money.

shes a waste of space anyway.its okay to defend yourself but you have to listen sometimes as well.rita has a very bad attitude at times.i think she should go.

Nora's attitude is no better.  Maybe both should go. This apartment will run fine without bitch Nora at the helm.

Nora really does act like some think here as a mean  mother hen. It seems odd to me that she can scold these girls when she barely knows them, no wonder she has no friends

How do you know she has no friends?

Girls who come live in this place don't come to be friends with her, they're just there for the money.

True, I don't know outside of the apartment, but I see no friends outside of roomates ever visit her, and yes the girls who live there aren't there to be friends but that doesn't mean she couldn't try to become friends with them. She only seemed to tolerate Kamila, but we all know she was a perfect girl :D

It must be fun living in this toxic atmosphere.

I'm just waiting to see the day when one of the girls literally bitch slaps Nora.  Then her attitude just may come back to earth and stop being the Bitch that she is.

Last week the hole apartment has cleant by one person,  yes, by Nora and Nora alone. She has the responsability and take it. The two other bimbo´s do nothing at all !!!My opinion is that she has the read to speek .

Last week the hole apartment has cleant by one person,  yes, by Nora and Nora alone. She has the responsability and take it. The two other bimbo´s do nothing at all !!!My opinion is that she has the read to speek .

I kinda feel bad for her. The two girls are freezing her out :'(

It is certain that nora is the "Regent" of rlc in Barcelona, and it must sometimes play the sheriff! most of the girls do not dare contradict, or stop very quickly! We know not all the advantages that rlc offers these girls, but one thing is certain, these benefits are significant enough to have the girls accept to be managed by nora! Nora has rules of common life, and when a girl does not follow them, it reframes it immediately!

in wanting to nora and sometimes insult, because it is one of your favorite morality, is not very nice, because we ignore 90% of their life! :-\

Correct only Nora cleaned...  Rita didn't,

however you can't blame Milena, since she had not moved in yet at that time (that was the day after)..

But yes, i have never noticed Rita cleaning, Nora does it, Kamilla did it and others too...