Big arguement

Last week the hole apartment has cleant by one person,  yes, by Nora and Nora alone. She has the responsability and take it. The two other bimbo´s do nothing at all !!!My opinion is that she has the read to speek .

Correct only Nora cleaned...  Rita didn't,

however you can't blame Milena, since she had not moved in yet at that time (that was the day after)..

But yes, i have never noticed Rita cleaning, Nora does it, Kamilla did it and others too...

I have seen Rita clean a number of times. I agree that she may not be as thorough as Nora, but she has definitely attempted to make some effort. If I remember correctly, last week when Nora cleaned the apartment by herself, Rita was not at home. If she had been, who knows if she would have helped? I don't.

Plus, is anyone else having problems with the cams stuttering in that house? I can't make out what is being said on the phone because the conversation is breaking up and the video freezes briefly.

Never mind. The phone is no longer in use and the video and sound are fine now.

Plus, is anyone else having problems with the cams stuttering in that house? I can't make out what is being said on the phone because the conversation is breaking up and the video freezes briefly.

I often have a problem with cam 2 lagging, it usually happens whenever they turn on the light at the TV, it is so bright that it pickups every movement they make so the cam stutters...

Last week the hole apartment has cleant by one person,  yes, by Nora and Nora alone. She has the responsability and take it. The two other bimbo´s do nothing at all !!!My opinion is that she has the read to speek .

however you can't blame Milena, since she had not moved in yet at that time (that was the day after)..

But yes, i have never noticed Rita cleaning, Nora does it, Kamilla did it and others too...

I have seen Rita clean a number of times. I agree that she may not be as thorough as Nora, but she has definitely attempted to make some effort. If I remember correctly, last week when Nora cleaned the apartment by herself, Rita was not at home. If she had been, who knows if she would have helped? I don't.

BM...what do you mean you can't make out what is being said on the phone because the convo is breaking up?  Do you understand what they're saying?

BM...what do you mean you can't make out what is being said on the phone because the convo is breaking up?  Do you understand what they're saying?

I only understand a little. I'm working on picking it up and have a friend who is Russian helping me. Right now,  it's just certain words and phrases that I can pick up. But, I find that I'm getting a little better at getting the jist of a conversation by simply listening to how the words/sentences are spoken (e.g., tone, pitch,etc.) and watching the facial expressions that are being made at the same time.

It's certainly not close to actual translating. But, it's better than nothing and I never presume that I'm correct when I think I understand something. It just gives me more information to work with when trying to guess what's going on.  :-[

I only understand a little. I'm working on picking it up and have a friend who is Russian helping me. Right now,  it's just certain words and phrases that I can pick up. But, I find that I'm getting a little better at getting the jist of a conversation by simply listening to how the words/sentences are spoken (e.g., tone, pitch,etc.) and watching the facial expressions that are being made at the same time.

It's certainly not close to actual translating. But, it's better than nothing and I never presume that I'm correct when I think I understand something. It just gives me more information to work with when trying to guess what's going on.  :-[

Must be nice though!!  Wish I had a Russian friend that could teach me!!

RLC should give Nora the ability to award a bonus to tenants at the end of their contract. If they are civil and cooperative, not creating problems during their contacted stay in the apartment, then Nora can give them a bonus when they leave. This should have people helping to maintain the apartment better and not being divisive.

Must be nice though!!  Wish I had a Russian friend that could teach me!!

There are sites online to help you learn the Russian Language. I found it difficult, but at my age the ole brain doesn't keep up like in the old days.

Nora and Rita is like the unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.. Im just waiting for the time space continuum to start ripping apart.

Rita = Spoiled brat with no respect

Nora= Too set in her ways with no patience or compromise

Baaad combo..

Is anyone else having trouble with the audio in Nora's room? It's as though she has a volume control in her room and can turn it way, way down whenever she wants to.

It's possible that the problem is with my system, but I'm not having any problem hearing what's being said in the other apartments.

Is anyone else having trouble with the audio in Nora's room? It's as though she has a volume control in her room and can turn it way, way down whenever she wants to.

It's possible that the problem is with my system, but I'm not having any problem hearing what's being said in the other apartments.

The camera number 5 of this apartment has sound problems since they entered the apartment and still have not solved it. This camera has the volume too low. I already got me writing mails to the support of RLC and never solve it. Try you, just make it more case than to me.

Nora and Rita is like the unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.. Im just waiting for the time space continuum to start ripping apart.

Rita = Spoiled brat with no respect

Nora= Too set in her ways with no patience or compromise

Baaad combo..

I don''t know how accurate your individual assessments are. The may be right on the money or they may not. But one thing is definitely for certain. They are really pissed off at each other right now and neither one seems to be willing to "give an inch" (budge from their position). it doesn't look like there will be any resolution until Rita leaves in a few days. It's too bad.  :(