The Girl Guests..

If all the girl guests would at least show their breasts, then that would be the best!!  Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a poet!  I mean seriously, they know there are in an apartment where nudity should not bother them.....come on guests,  LET'S SEE YOUR CHESTS!!!!

Please tell me that somebody got a picture of the girls tits that just got her hair colored tonight when she changed her shirt in the bathroom!!!  I was watching the thumbnails and by the time I got there to look she had just pulled her shirt down!  I wish they would take a bath or a shower to give us more time!  I've been wanting to see her big boobs for a while!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know whether the "large" girl with the red hair visiting is Maya's sister? When I look at her face, she seems to have the same facial features and looks like Maya after having gained a fair amount of weight.

it was stated sometime back that she was indeed maya's sister,whether she is or not she does look like her.

Does anyone know whether the "large" girl with the red hair visiting is Maya's sister? When I look at her face, she seems to have the same facial features and looks like Maya after having gained a fair amount of weight.

In fact, that chubby girl with the red hair is the sister of Maya and the girl who was sitting next to Stepan with purple hair is the sister of Stepan.

• 1 month later...

Maya, would you please ask the pleasantly plump girl that is at your apartment right now if she would please show me those tig ole bitties (big ole titties)!!  I've driven myself nuts trying to see those beautiful fruits!!!

They must have went out or they are in Mayas bedroom.  Apartment appears empty on all the free cams.

Maya, would you please ask the pleasantly plump girl that is at your apartment right now if she would please show me those tig ole bitties (big ole titties)!!  I've driven myself nuts trying to see those beautiful fruits!!!

They must have went out or they are in Mayas bedroom.  Apartment appears empty on all the free cams.

It don't matter anymore stncld, I'm so fed up with all the hiding and shit by the guest visitors of these apartments I can't see straight!