Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Zoya welcome back!  I know by the pictures that there are allot of people that have been missing you!  I don't have any access to the locked cams but from the pictures i've seen from all the fine posters,  it looked like it was amazing!!

Very nice to see her back.  Doing something's she barely did before. Quite a transformation.

Keep it up Zoya  you're doing great.

I feel taht she is deliberately playing for the camera. It is the first time after they have come to this apartment  she is flaunting her nudity, not to speak of masturbation, after putting aside the pillows which were blocking the camera view!

Perhaps looking to replenish the money they have lost due to their long vacation.

No doubt in my mind.  I think all of the apartments are motivated by viewers and they have their own way to generate them.  Nora has K&K holding everyones attention so we needed something to pull away from them to another apartment.  Carla drew people away a couple of nights ago. 

As long as they are doing something I am good with it.  I know it is not all real and can never be with cameras visible and watching.

I feel taht she is deliberately playing for the camera. It is the first time after they have come to this apartment  she is flaunting her nudity, not to speak of masturbation, after putting aside the pillows which were blocking the camera view!

Perhaps looking to replenish the money they have lost due to their long vacation.

No doubt in my mind.  I think all of the apartments are motivated by viewers and they have their own way to generate them.  Nora has K&K holding everyones attention so we needed something to pull away from them to another apartment.  Carla drew people away a couple of nights ago. 

As long as they are doing something I am good with it.  I know it is not all real and can never be with cameras visible and watching.

You can almost bet a dollar to a donut that if those cameras were not there Kamila and everyone else in that apartment would be rubbing it out without covers.

The only way it can be really real is if the cameras were hidden

and they can't do that